Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Kup

Citizen
Anyone else hearing about this unplanned trip Tre45on made to DC last night, still in golf attire? The interwebs are of course in rampant speculation mode, considering Tre45on’s silence on his Twitter knockoff since then and that his family is equally silent. In addition, there’s a whole “is it medical” question being asked, which doesn’t necessarily make sense in some ways.

Prevailing theory is he was picked up on the greens, offered a chance to come in on his own terms or given a perp walk and his chose the former. Of course his motorcade headed towards VA where he has another course so maybe he didn’t feel like changing and it’s a nothingburger.

Still. Radio silence for him is odd. Indictment today perhaps?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
We can only hope for indictment: but it's probably just his own lazy ass changing golf venues.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I have a hard time believing that something as major as indicting a former president and ongoing threat to national security would be done that quietly. More likely he's meeting with some of his co-conspirators and someone actually talked him into shutting his hole about it for a day or two (or just took his phone away).

Ot, given his age and health, it could be medical and he went to DC for it to leech some of that federal health care that his cult doesn't believe in. Either way, I'm sure he'll be back to blathering about it soon enough.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
And as soon as he gets in front of a camera, or gets another phone: this is just going to be more "evidence" that the who-evers are silencing and oppressing the truth.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Welp, looks like the "special master" that Trump demanded look over the documents isn't working out so well. He basically said "Whaddaya want me to do about it?" pointing out that he's not authorized to see the contents either because they're classified.

Even if it was just a delay tactic, it doesn't seem to have bought him much time.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I think trump was hoping there would be more back and forth during the actual "choosing the master" part. He desperately needs to announce his run for presidency (which won't actually protect him.) but he's been told that he has to do it after the midterms otherwise he's handing the whole ******* thing over to democrats.

If he gets desperate enough: he'll do it sooner, and it'll be ******* hilarious. Turn the mids into an absolute circus: republicans trying to look as moderate as possible while openly screaming his lies to curry his favour.

Frankly, the way things are going, there will probably be more arrests soon. Between the volume of evidence against so many people, and the fact that the DOJ is running out of reasons NOT to start arresting people, and the ever growing public disdain for a system which is outright saying "no one is above the law" while absolutely doing everything possible to let this one jackass be above the law: they'll be violence regardless.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sadly not one that will end with Trump in jail, but I'll take 250 million poorer I guess.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
The important part is that someone actually took him to court. "breaking the seal", if you would. Also, I can wait to hear the absolute shyte that's going to be streaming out of some republicans, like " you can't take the president to court". Out themselves again for what they actually think and believe, and the rest will either say completely reasonable things (like nothing at all.) like "let the courts do their work", pretty much just outing them as hypocritical opportunists.

Once it starts, the democrats need to start playing republican soundbites side by side, then and now: just to show off how much they're a bunch of double talking, back stabbing, flip flopping assholes.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I'll break out the good whiskey when he's actually arrested. Not that I expect that to mean anything, but any excuse for some signal hill.

Top Bottom