What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Oz is a shite doctor. And, apparently he's also a shite human being. I sincerely hope this campaign ends up absolutely destroying him and any future career he may have. He's done enough damage.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
A pox on her for a lot of things. Remember that she's the one who first gave Jenny McCarthy a platform for her "vaccines cause autism" conspiracy theory.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Somehow, "Dr." Oz isn't even the worst person running for office in Pennsylvania, and Mastriano has his own personal nutty "prophet":

he Republican nominee for governor of Pennsylvania has done any number of things that would doom to Hades the political prospects of any mortal politician: wearing a Confederate uniform, doing business with a white nationalist website, calling Roe v. Wade worse than the Holocaust, associating with militia figures from groups such as the Oath Keepers, appearing at the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection, and sharing QAnon conspiracy ideas, anti-Semitic propaganda and anti-Muslim hatred.

But though he walks through the shadow of the valley of defeat, he fears no evil — because he has his very own campaign prophet! Her name is Julie Green, and she personally receives messages directly from God, “sometimes … twice a day,” she says, when He instructs her to turn on certain recordings and then speaks to her through the music’s “frequencies.”

NovaSaber

Citizen
gCu6Emdh.jpg

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Gohmert has always been an asshat. We've seen one person so far disqualified from holding office due to their part in the insurrection. I'm hoping the courts grow a set and bar more.
Not that the Supreme Court will uphold those rulings. Not with Ginni "I married Uncle Tom" Thomas pulling strings in the background.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And let's make the GOP shit their pants every single time abortion comes up for a vote state by state. Watch as it saves the Democrats in Michigan, for example. This is what they wanted after all.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Yes, this seems like a sensible bill to introduce in the wake of the decision in Kansas.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
They're trying to rally their base by stirring up one of their favorite issues. The problem is that most of their base was going to vote for them anyway; but now they're pissing off the people who wouldn't have bothered to vote. Here's hoping it bites them in the ass.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I do think not. They announced literally months ago that they intended to implement a national ban on abortion.

Top Bottom