Destiny 2 Electric Arc Staff Boogloo

Ironbite4

Citizen
But before we go and try and murder Savathun for her crimes...how about a little history lesson?

Ironbite-courtesy of MyNameIsByf

Ironbite4

Citizen
Damn...World's First Race for the new Raid got Anteatered at the begining so Bungie is extending the race through the weekend. From what I've seen of this raid, it is amazing.

Ironbite-just amazing.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
It looks pretty incredible. I'll give it a shot eventually.
Suppose I'll have to actually do another vault run too one of these days. Just enough to grab the Mythoclast and it's catalyst. Then, hopefully, will never have to do it again. I HATE VOG.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Another day, other round of Takedowns. This time, the fraudulent takedowns actually hit Bungie themselves. So what's Bungie's response? Time to sue.

I wish them luck but I could've sworn someone has tried this before and didn't get anywhere with this and they were bigger then Bungie.

Ironbite-and we got the current system as a result.

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
The Warlock Monster design from the first vote was way better. I don't really like the ogre armor and don't play as a Hunter, so it's an easy Mech vote for me. Pretty sure Mech will win either way, judging by the subreddit response.

I do expect to see some good Starscream cosplay from Hunters... That's a bang-on seeker torso.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
yeah, my vote is for mech. Eventually they're going to have to give up on those monster skins or just let them release and be done.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Really enjoying it so far. The new area gives a lot of Warframe vibes in the best way and I love the rework for Solar.

I've not had much time to really sink my teeth into the new weapons and story, but it seems good so far.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
To me they're really slow rolling the story this season. It lends credence to the rumor this was supposed to be the season during October, but got brought up so they could push back stuff with Rasputin and Russia in light of the Ukraine War.

Ironbite4

Citizen
DESTINY 2, ELECTRIC ARC STAFF BOOGLOO 2, BACK IN THE HABIT!

Arc 3.0 is dropping next week and Bungie provided a little preview.

Ironbite-I need a cigarette and I don't smoke.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I'm very excited for the arc changes. I really like solar and the survivability, but now it's time to see what an electric glass cannon can do.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
I am super eager to go around punch-healing myself. I'm already enjoying combination blow as a hunter, I can only imagine how much better it'll be after the 3.0 update.

Like, I'll probably stick with solar just because of team balancing, but arc may become my second favorite just based on their description.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
It frustrates me that the fragments aren't all available the week of the 3.0 drop.

I know my build and the last piece I need is locked away for a week or two.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
It's a mix of frustration and excitement for me. My punch-healing is working exactly as I expected and that's super fun, but I'm struggling to get my build up to the point it was under solar. I'm just itching to get the rest of the fragments.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I haven't had much time to work on my build. I do not believe I'll get the kind of survivability offered by solar 3.0 and Lorelai's Helm.
I love arc, but I also love staying alive. In end game content, my build is probably going to remain solar.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Arc titan with maxed resist and recovery, healing orbs, healing melee and damage resist while surrounded feels like cheating when you're using the synthoceps and thunderclap.

It's like having a super that's ready to go about every 10 seconds while simultaneously being nearly unkillable.

Top Bottom