Hasbro now run by Cocks

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Hasbro's new CEO is... Chris Cocks. Here's hoping there's a lot of growth for the company under Mr. Cocks' leadership and they come across some nice profits in the future. They've had enough hard times courtesy of the pandemic, after all. The new head of the company will hopefully thrust some new success on the company.

laughing.png

Last edited:

Echowarrior

Citizen
I find myself envious of this man's position, and horribly, horribly saddened by the fact that this man couldn't be bothered to legally change his name. He must've gone through so much hell in school.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, now fanboys have a new cheap go-to joke if they don't like a decision Hasbro makes. Not a funny one, but a new one in this context.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Not sure the guy formerly in charge of Wizards of the Coast is being the new CEO fills me with confidence, but we'll see I guess.

Shattered Trousers

That thing Ratchet needed.
Citizen
Here at allspark.com we are all mature and sophisticated individials.

I think we can all act our age here as we thrust ahead to what promises to be a satisfying session of growth and firm leadership from this swell member of the Hasbro team.

Too many upright head men have shafted the team, pulled a few boners and gone off without warning, but the thick and veiny of it all is Chris Cocks will rise to the occasion and penetrate new market opportunities.

Penis.

~L~

Blot

Citizen
The CEO's name... is Chris Cocks. I am not making this up. It says right there in the press release, plain as day, "Chris Cocks".

QhlKGXp.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sounds like he has a big hole to fill as the new CEO.

I'm not familiar with his work, though, so I need to know: Do we like Cocks here?

I find myself envious of this man's position, and horribly, horribly saddened by the fact that this man couldn't be bothered to legally change his name. He must've gone through so much hell in school.
Are you kidding? If you've endured that throughout your entire school career and rise to the position of CEO for one of, if not the biggest toy company in the world, you don't change that shit -- you own it!

Blot

Citizen
I'm more impressed they managed to hard veer the topic into the same tired gender-in-transformers grumbling and got so bad about it that a mod locked the topic.
And that one guy there completely reversed it and thought Budiansky wanted genderless robots but it was Hasbro's mandate that wanted girls after that. Oh TFW.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ehh, I think I would have changed my name by that point, but you know maybe its a source of pride for him.

I wish him well, and I hope that he doesn't block us from getting some awesome Transformers.

Top Bottom