Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
View attachment 2862
CAPTION THIS!

View attachment 2863

Found one single copy of this guy nestled among a literal sea of fossilizers, Shadow Panthers, Waspinators and Trackseses. (And yes, a literal sea, as it was nestled on a shelf with Kingdom deluxes arranged in a solid standing clump 6 figures wide and 4 deep).

View attachment 2864

Don’t know what it is about this mold; it’s not in my top 3, hell, it’s not even in my top 20, but I’m obviously addicted to it, having gotten all existing iterations of it and am proud of such an achievement. Maybe it’s the simple solid pudgyness of it. It really is a very solid mold. I also like how every single iteration of it is a remold rather than just a redeco. Anyway, love to these cutesy killers.😍😇
It's cool that they all have unique heads and are based on some version of Huffer or Pipes.

Eagerly awaiting to complete the team once I get Pipes.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
20211217_143401(1).jpg

My two recent pickups: Classics Prime is once again in my collection, and the TFX-06 upgrade set. I won't lie, I'm kinda really enjoying this. Yeah, the truck mode is a bit iffy, but it certainly looks better in hand than it does in pictures. Couldn't beat the price, either.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Funnily enough, Cybertron Starscream did grow planet-sized and fight Primus in one episode. Primus used Cybertron's moons as flails against Starscream. It was epic.

The battle wasn't as epic as it once was, thou it was intersting to watch!

Anyway, something I put together:

SG arrival 2 (1).JPG
SG arrival 2 (2).JPG
SG arrival 2 (3).JPG
SG arrival 2 (4).JPG
SG arrival 2 (5).JPG

Attachments

• SG arrival 2 (1).JPG
    SG arrival 2 (1).JPG
    94 KB · Views: 55
  • SG arrival 2 (2).JPG
    SG arrival 2 (2).JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 46
  • SG arrival 2 (3).JPG
    SG arrival 2 (3).JPG
    76 KB · Views: 47
  • SG arrival 2 (4).JPG
    SG arrival 2 (4).JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 44
  • SG arrival 2 (5).JPG
    SG arrival 2 (5).JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 50

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still wish we had gotten that Voyager-sized Starscream in show colors. Not everyone could import the Galaxy Force one at the time.
I'm still annoyed we didn't get it in Ramjet colors after we got a Thrust-ish Starscream and a Dirge.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Kingdom Blaster and his Casettes better get the same treatment as Netflix Soundwave. I’d like to see more for both sides get released as well. Buzz saw, Overkill, Slugfest, etc.
I like that Blaster comes with one cassettebot already. Just hope there's no gang molding. Would be nice to get a Twincast with Rosanna, and then a Selects style 4pack of Rewind, non-clear Eject, Sundor/er and Stripes. And a later Core pack of new molds Ramhorn and Steeljaw.

And yes, more of these. Reminds me, still need to find that 3P Squawkbox here at a good price.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I like that Blaster comes with one cassettebot already. Just hope there's no gang molding. Would be nice to get a Twincast with Rosanna, and then a Selects style 4pack of Rewind, non-clear Eject, Sundor/er and Stripes. And a later Core pack of new molds Ramhorn and Steeljaw.

And yes, more of these. Reminds me, still need to find that 3P Squawkbox here at a good price.
Two cast is 100% a figure I’m hoping for in either selects or store exclusive. I don’t know if there is enough drive to support a mass retail release.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At least you have one. ;)
Yeah, that was a VERY lucky couple of years. Missed out on the box set but had some good fortune I still can't believe all these years later.

All my luck ran out right as FP was winding down, though. Who knows if I'll ever find a Toxitron at a decent price.

Two cast is 100% a figure I’m hoping for in either selects or store exclusive. I don’t know if there is enough drive to support a mass retail release.
Selects would be perfect, but who knows these days. Stores are getting lots of exclusives. If it gets him made, though, I'm all for it.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
A repost from last year, while QuintesSanta starts his journey with the traditional sleigh team of eight, the rampant cannibalism cuts down on their numbers really quick towards the end.

50755396082_e5047420d9_c.jpg

His network of spies is everywhere...

50734782722_29f9f5a956_o.jpg

And Mall QuintesSantas work for the REAL QuintesSanta reporting back to his ship cloaked in geostationary orbit over the North Pole! Be warned!

50730639202_d90066b3fc_o.jpg

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Very happy with Jackpot.

IMG_20211221_154112_hdr.jpg

IMG_20211221_153818_hdr.jpg

My poor footless Sights, it's a shame the originals pegs are too small for the new Jackpot.
IMG_20211221_153931_hdr.jpg

Pretty happy with the size difference, I would be fine if they released him in the Vintage line.
That was until he was shown in BW #10 to be only slightly shorter then Cheetor, now I want a new toy.
IMG_20211221_155000_hdr.jpg
IMG_20211221_155113_hdr.jpg

The following is a recap of BW issue 9, behind a spoiler tag just so my post isn't longer then it already is.
IMG_20211221_154514_hdr.jpg
IMG_20211221_155345_hdr.jpg
IMG_20211221_155546_hdr.jpg

SteveMegatron

Citizen
I compared my Kingdom Rattrap with the BW Iguanus and was surprised in the difference in height. Not necessarily bad but you pay double for the smaller figure of what we got 25 years ago. I do like this Core figure however in comparison just wished they were slightly larger.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
A repost from last year, while QuintesSanta starts his journey with the traditional sleigh team of eight, the rampant cannibalism cuts down on their numbers really quick towards the end.

50755396082_e5047420d9_c.jpg

i had an idea similar to this last year myself, but forgot to do it. probly wont now cause this is better than what i came up with! (though i actually do have enough sharkies for reindeer)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Someday I'll be able to invest in a good 3D printer and/or get much better at sculpting, but today is not that day.

Still, for a head that started out as that of an oversized T30 Bee KO, it turned out okay (managed to make the head much less jowly, at least). But boy, is it not photogenic.

jIwRD2Z.jpg

Simple enough paint concept -- start with a cheap Hubcap, black out the arms and most of the front bumper, change the yellow. Was able to use the disassembly process I used on Bee for this one too (the pin holding the roof and windows put up more of a fight). While I was first putting him back together I wondered if it was a little too "dude in wetsuit wearing a barrel and bunny slippers" thanks to the color scheme, but turns out it all fits together and sells how chonk this mold is. Very Dreamwavey, fittingly enough.

Maybe I'll go back and just make the face a light gray. The details (like the mouth) are so small the reflective silver makes them harder to see. IDK.

Top Bottom