What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
It's actually Easter's fault for not falling on the Sunday after Passover like it's supposed to.

Axaday

Citizen
It really is strange that Easter has its own moving calculation and doesn't use the one Passover uses. If not following Passover, there really isn't any reason not to just make it the first Sunday in April or something.

Paladin

Citizen

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

NovaSaber

Citizen
I would honestly understand if this thread and the conspiracy thread got merged...

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I would honestly understand if this thread and the conspiracy thread got merged...
Let them pass it.

“polluting atmospheric activity” that is “harmful to humans or the environment.

This covers everything from industrial activity of any kind to FARTING. Let them pass it, then let every democrat with two brain cells to rub together waste every penny of the state of minnesotas budget chasing cars and gassy dogs.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Ironically other Republicans will probably block it because they're afraid it will penalize the kind of pollution that's actually bad.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Tennessee Republicans:

IMG_6053.gif

NovaSaber

Citizen
On the grounds of "property rights"?

So if I understand correctly, they're saying that once the statute of limitations runs out and its too late to prosecute criminally, it's also too late to sue?

Top Bottom