Transformers x Bingo Sports Optimus Prime

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This one's an unexpected 40th anniversary collab. Winter 2024 release, collaboration with Bingo Sports -- a moveverse-styled Corvette C7 Optimus Prime retooled from Studio Series Crosshairs.
435660648_18015788801214688_3115152467245770993_n.jpg
435688219_18015788792214688_5894583341604378377_n.jpg

Now we can REALLY have a race.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just love how random this all is. Not having this Crosshairs yet (I'm fine with the TLK mold, and the fact that that's alao just been in storage all this time doesn't bode well for chasing down new versions of the character) I might try and get this instead.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If it were something I could buy in a store without going through any hassle, I would probably get this for the sheer weirdness of it. That car mode is nice. But it's not something I'm going to go out of my way to get.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I mentioned to @PrimalxConvoy in the Japanese Transformers thread that I really love that racecar. The fact that it turns into a really cool looking Prime is a bonus.
Why is the main site thread linked to this page? I seem to remember posting a more detailed post at the Japanese TF thread and emailed the site that I couldn't post it at the time due to the site being down?

The more detailed (and possibly earlier uploaded) post is here.

Shadewing

Citizen
I might be interested depending on how easy it is to get ahold of and how much it ends up being. Its rare to get an Crossover Optimus that is still a vehicle, rarer still still a vehicle but not a truck. Even rare then that it being Not just Movie Optimus but Knight Optimus. This is kinda weird in all the right ways for me.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I think this is interesting enough to get its own thread. It's a new collaboration that's probably only going to get one release, but we don't know.
Usually, from my experience, the first thread to be posted is the one linked to. What's the point in contributing to the site and then only to be superseded by later thread with less info? If anything, the existing collaboration thread could have been used.

Not cool.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Usually, from my experience, the first thread to be posted is the one linked to. What's the point in contributing to the site and then only to be superseded by later thread with less info? If anything, the existing collaboration thread could have been used.

Not cool.

Some sites have a preference for keeping things in a handful of megathreads, but we really don't. It's sad when you want to talk something and the whole rest of the thread is talking about something else, because the thread encompasses multiple things. We wouldn't want this to get buried by Masterpiece Ginrai, one of the most anticipated Masterpieces ever. This is weird and different and surprisingly good looking, and deserves its own spotlight.

If you're worried about news credits, our forum software doesn't have that anyway.

Top Bottom