Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I dunno, hoping to learn that today. What's more interesting is what was missing: specifically any and all actual information in regards to... numbers. They supplied apparently no financial information that was required. Like the interest rate, and what was supplied as collateral.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I dunno, hoping to learn that today. What's more interesting is what was missing: specifically any and all actual information in regards to... numbers. They supplied apparently no financial information that was required. Like the interest rate, and what was supplied as collateral.
That's not shady at ALL! :p

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Still nothing to report, but yeah: clerical incompetence from two organizations that go out of their way to NOT write things down, who would have imagined?!?!?

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Former Donald Trump lawyer John Eastman is asking a judge to pause his disbarment so he can continue to work and earn income as an attorney while legal fees mount in his criminal case connected to his attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 election.

...“Dr. Eastman would lose his ability to make a living as an attorney at a time when other matters arising out of his representation of the former President of the United States [...] have already caused him to incur more than $1 million in legal fees.”

tenor.gif

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
"Now that you've found our client to be an unethical lawyer who should be barred from practicing law, can he continue being an unethical lawyer for a while so he can get enough money to pay off his legal debts incurred as a result of being an unethical lawyer?"

Also good going on getting character references from Ms Jewish space laser and Matt Gaetz. I'm sure those will help.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Alright, this was posted last night, and does a fairly good job covering it. I did not watch it last night because as a rule: I don't follow political stuff after dinner.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Trump is set to own most of the combined company — or nearly 79 million shares. Multiply that by Digital World’s closing stock price Friday of $36.94, and the total value of his stake could be nearly $3 billion.
Let's check how that's going.
Oh no!

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
"There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth." -- Victor Borge.

Top Bottom