Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
My haul from TFCon LA this past weekend:

IMG_20240310_162338646.jpg

List:
Loose (but complete) G2 Fall of Cybertron Bruticus
Energon Scorponok, complete with only ONE of those fragile side pieces broken. Even had an Energon star attached.
G2 trooper from the Troop builder box set.
Ron Friedman's book "I killed Optimus Prime"
Box set of Stan Bush's CDs. Set was $80, newest CD was $15 but was included in the set, and I only had 2 of the albums in the set. The math worked out.
3 Series 3 bagged Kreons.
the 2 convention pins.
The gold chrome weapons from the Last Knight- Japanese campaign item.
The "burning Chainclaw", "Burning Cheetor", and "Burning Plasma Blaster" Japanese campaign items.
The (only) 2 Matrixs from the Town Commander campaign in Japan.
Refuser and Clamp Micron Boosters.

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Hound and Springer and long gone now in my collection. I still have 2 versions of the Springer mold though so I'm good there. That Hound mold just never did anything for me though.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Hound and Springer and long gone now in my collection. I still have 2 versions of the Springer mold though so I'm good there. That Hound mold just never did anything for me though.
Different strokes I guess. That Hound still looks better to me than the current one (which isn't terrible). There are a few things I'd tweak about it though.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I always liked that version of Hound since way back when. It never did anything special, but I always found it did its job very competently. It's still got a high chance of remaining my collection's version of Hound, as I haven't been super enamoured with the retool of Siege Hound that we've got.

As for Springer, I can totally see me keeping that one, even after getting the rumoured(?) SS86 version. It's just a top tier Transformer. I could never say the same about Sandstorm as I sold that one long ago, with no regrets.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I always liked that version of Hound since way back when. It never did anything special, but I always found it did its job very competently. It's still got a high chance of remaining my collection's version of Hound, as I haven't been super enamoured with the retool of Siege Hound that we've got.

As for Springer, I can totally see me keeping that one, even after getting the rumoured(?) SS86 version. It's just a top tier Transformer. I could never say the same about Sandstorm as I sold that one long ago, with no regrets.
hmHRWSU.jpg

Owning this gem is the only reason I was able to justify selling off Springer.

Top Bottom