Transformers Legacy toyline

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Cannonball looks pretty good to me, I never got the original or the Botcon figure so I'll make an attempt at getting him.

Happy to see new(ish) characters getting toys, this is Filch's first full on transforming toy after only getting a Tiny Titan after 9 years.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
What should surprise no one, a leaked sample of United Animated Prime featuring a face plate has surfaced.

I'm still banking on some sort of exclusive, probably a Jetwing Optimus Prime

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Jetwing Optimus would be fun. When I purged my collection a few years ago and got rid of most of my animated, that was the Optimus I kept.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Cannonball Run.jpg

Filch.jpg

Lockdown.jpg

White Cyclonus.png

Attachments

• Cannonball.jpg
    Cannonball.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 22

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’m liking this line a lot.

Cannonball looks good. Not great, but he hits all the piratical spots.
Filch looks good. Lot of remolding to make her distinctive.
Lockdown I like a lot more than I thought I would. Yeah he’s not lean, mean Animated/ROTFLockdown. But as a retail, he works a beefy, brutal merc.
Ferak I really like. Mostly because the Cyclonus mold is so good! The retooling is neat too.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I feel Cannonball is missing something by not having the whole-ass skeleton on the sides of the vehicle mode and the giant skull on his roof.

I mean I'll still get him because Cannonball is awesome but it's just you know.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I feel Cannonball is missing something by not having the whole-ass skeleton on the sides of the vehicle mode and the giant skull on his roof.

I mean I'll still get him because Cannonball is awesome but it's just you know.

Maybe this represents a younger, less experienced Cannonball who just took the name.

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
That would be neat and, since Thundertron is around, it also kinda works. I mean, you can’t have two Captains of the Star Raiders (Seekers) at the same time. :)
Of all the characters where it kinda makes sense to have different incarnations next to each other, Cannonball is up there.

Every so often the retired ones hold a Cannonball reunion.

In fact, I like the idea that each Cannonball looks a little different from the others. The new crew (if we're going by the implied Princess Bride rules) wouldn't know the difference, and the new look still matches existing descriptions.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Cannonball is neat. Ferak's a nobody, so I'll pass. Filch's base mold isn't all that good and is fragile. Lockdown doesn't fit very well. I pictured him as more of a sleek, streamlined type of bounty hunter who does his job stylishly and the mold's a bit too clunky-looking for that image

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sandstorm is certainly more G1 accurate than his Thrilling 30 counterpart. However, it is tough to beat the Thrilling 30 mold. I will probably be sticking with that one instead of this new one. I do like it though.

Top Bottom