Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I actually was thinking of changing it to something similar like "Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops", as I haven't seen too many people posting pictures of them, and they come with all the SS figures and some of the Buzzworthy ones too.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
This is out of jealousy, not anything personal.

1709658665685.png

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
My baby a legit CPS2 Super Street Fighter I got it a few weeks before the pic was taken got it for 270 bucks at the time
Fun fact this exact location of the TV and arcade is now a Jack in the Box Soda machine the entire block was bulldozed for a Krorger and Jack in the Box
The reason I know is because just to the left of the TV was the window to my room and just a few feet away was a electric poll and the same poll is there now in front of a Jack in the Box window

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Out of town on business, but at least there's a great vintage toy store a few minutes from the hotel:
20240305_171000.jpg

Squeezeplay didn't come with his headmaster. Any know off hand if the Titans Return ones fit into G1 figures?

Never mind, looked it up and sure enough, there's a guy on Youtube showing that he does indeed!

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
Out of town on business, but at least there's a great vintage toy store a few minutes from the hotel:
View attachment 19806

Squeezeplay didn't come with his headmaster. Any know off hand if the Titans Return ones fit into G1 figures?

Never mind, looked it up and sure enough, there's a guy on Youtube showing that he does indeed!

Wow, I didn't realize Jawbreaker was already vintage!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wow, I didn't realize Jawbreaker was already vintage!

He shouldn't have been in the shot, to be honest. Him I got on clearance at the Walmart next door to the hotel while grabbing some water. He's a fun figure, even with the concessions of a Warrior class toy. I'm curious what the upcoming Deluxe version will be like.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
He's a fun figure, even with the concessions of a Warrior class toy. I'm curious what the upcoming Deluxe version will be like.
Is he getting a Deluxe? I thought Thrash was the only EarthSpark Terran confirmed to be getting the Warrior-to-Deluxe treatment.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is he getting a Deluxe? I thought Thrash was the only EarthSpark Terran confirmed to be getting the Warrior-to-Deluxe treatment.

I don't know that it's been confirmed, but I'm pretty sure it was on one of the lists of leaked figures some time back? I may be 100% misremembering, though.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I don't know that it's been confirmed, but I'm pretty sure it was on one of the lists of leaked figures some time back? I may be 100% misremembering, though.
I don't recall the EarthSpark toyline itself getting leaks. Just the collector-oriented ones like Legacy, Selects, and Studio Series.

Shadewing

Citizen
While I'd like so see a better Jawbreaker, right now I just was an actual figure for Hashtag and not one of those stupid fingerpuppet things. Then I can at least have all the Maltobots.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
...Unless it was in a store computer listing somebody found. That's always possible.

Ok, it looks like it was a leaked store listing from TFW2005's JTPrime:

Tra Earthspark Deluxe Prowl
Product Number: F8668
EAN: 5010996144577

Tra Earthspark Deluxe Thrash
Product Number: F8669
EAN: 5010996209108

Tra Earthspark Deluxe Jawbreaker
Product Number: F8671
EAN: 5010996209122

Tra Earthspark Deluxe Aftermath
Product Number: F8670
EAN: 5010996209146

Not sure if Aftermath is a code name or not, but I’ll keep you guys posted if I find anymore info on it.

Top Bottom