Transformers Legacy toyline

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I do remember seeing a Dinoking box set in one of those listings leaks. I've held out for that, only getting Snarl and Slag (favorites and the better looking ones) and Skarr to hang out with POTP Slash.

Wouldn't be surprised if third-party shells of varying quality popped up afterward.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
First look at two of the Amazon packs:

Barrage and Chop Shop look great. Definitely more retooling than Ransack got. I really hope Venom turns out as well. An extra battle master is kinda neat.

Did we know about Prime Breakdown from Bulkhead? If so, I missed that rumor. I'm not loving it. Windsweeper looks fine though. Didn't expect him to be a targetmaster.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
LOOVE the Deluxe Insecticons. Turning Bombshell around for Barrage was really clever! MUST OWN.

Windsweeper makes the second set must own too. (Don't care about Prime Breakdown but sure, I'll take him.)

Evil Minotaur and Extra Targetmasters are cool bonus.

-ZacWilliam, SO excited for those Deluxe Insecticons.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Agreed on all counts. Everything looks great other than Prime Breakdown, who's pretty "meh." I don't have enough invested in Breakdown to be upset about it or anything, but he's definitely the least well done of the bunch. For people that were hoping for a GOOD Prime Breakdown, I could see them being pretty let down.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Interesting new "blast effect" part here, it looks like? A "residue" sort of effect for the hammer.

hammer.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'll be snagging both of those sets. Love me some Insecticons. I've been using BotCon 2015 Megatron as my stand-in Breakdown for a long time. Will be nice to have one that looks a bit more like the character.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I've been using BotCon 2015 Megatron as my stand-in Breakdown for a long time. Will be nice to have one that looks a bit more like the character.
Did you miss out on the Prime Breakdown and Jet Vehicon 2-pack that celebrated TF: Prime's tenth anniversary?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Now I'm wondering if they'll use the Windsweeper mold a 3rd time for the fan-anticipated Dreadwing and Smokescrene set?

Did you miss out on the Prime Breakdown and Jet Vehicon 2-pack that celebrated TF: Prime's tenth anniversary?
Yes :(

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
First look at two of the Amazon packs:

Barrage and Chop Shop look great. Definitely more retooling than Ransack got. I really hope Venom turns out as well. An extra battle master is kinda neat.

Did we know about Prime Breakdown from Bulkhead? If so, I missed that rumor. I'm not loving it. Windsweeper looks fine though. Didn't expect him to be a targetmaster.
Front Paged!

Shadewing

Citizen
Of course. I JUST won an auction for UW Zombie Breakdown for a really good price, and now they announce this. -_- Would have been nice if he got some remolding beyond the head. It just looks bad when presented next to the Insecticons like that.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Barrage is calling me! I seriously want that one. Maybe its the Fallout style headsculpt or the colorscheme. It just looks cool. Windsweeper is another one that grabs my attention.

I might have to pick up both of these sets.

The Phazer

Citizen
The Insecticons look great, the other set will have to go on sale pretty cheap to justify buying it just for Windsweeper.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like the Deluxe Insecticons. I could not care less about the Breakdown and Windsweeper. Nothing against Windsweeper, but this is not the two-pack I wanted to see that mold in.

Top Bottom