Rock_Lord_Sticks%27n%27Stones_toy.jpg

😜

They're cousins!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
But are you also not polluting? The commercials during Transformers in the 80's always suggested those were linked, somehow...

Well, not DIRECTLY, though I did go through a good number of snacks last night. I'm disposing of the wrappings properly, but once they leave my care, who's to say?

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Saw this in FB.

Are there other fanart of MASK and VENOM vehicles transforming into robots? Thunderhawk bot even has Spectrum for his head.

View attachment 19257
You could make them a line of Headmasters even, and it'd be a perfect fit. ANd it's not like a Jet/Helicopter/robot triple changer is something that hasn't been thought of - we almost got that Diaclone one, or whatever line they came from.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You could make them a line of Headmasters even, and it'd be a perfect fit. ANd it's not like a Jet/Helicopter/robot triple changer is something that hasn't been thought of - we almost got that Diaclone one, or whatever line they came from.

This guy! Yeah, I always thought that Switchblade would be a fantastic name for him, not only as an appropriately Transformer-y sounding name, but also as the M.A.S.K. reference.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Picked up a couple of Big Looker storybooks that I was missing at a vintage toy store today while out of town on business. I just love the art in these things:

53542592474_09306e8582_h.jpg

Also picked up a couple of Challenge of the Gobots Storybook/Record combos. I'm not sure if it's because they're easier to draw from the back or what, but there is an unusually high amount of pictures in the book that are all just the backside of the characters:

20240220_203421.jpg

cover5.jpg

Top Bottom