WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I finally opened my Worlds Collide Blackarachnia today. My first Kingdom toy.

Boy you guys weren't kidding about that loose neck. Weird because every other joint is scary tight. But that might just be me being a paranoid wuss. After blocky G1 G1 G1 for so long I was not prepared for how tiny and delicate this looks and feels.

On the bright side, I didn't break anything, so maybe the joints are less delicate than they feel. Spider mode is impressive now that I've finally forced it together. It's weird seeing a Transformers bug standing so well on its legs. Kingdom has done something special with these beast modes. It has to be experienced.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
He is up on bbts so don’t worry.
Yeah, I had already put in an order there. My PoL is empty though, and I've been trying to hold stuff there as long as possible to keep shipping costs down, so it's kinda become my last resort for TFs at least. I'd much rather go with Pulse or Amazon for the instant gratification of it.

I've even been known to pre-order stuff at both Pulse and Amazon and just cancel whichever doesn't come in first. :oops:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I should note that the colors on this toy do not photograph well. The purple is not as light as you think it is if you're just looking at pictures. I had the original toy and I am very happy with how this one's colors look in person. They did a great job with it.

Boss Borot

The Living Junkyard
Citizen
I like the Ark quite a bit, but it annoys me that there are two molded areas for the Autobot insignias and they're completely ignored in favor of giant insignias stamped slightly above them.

And I wish there was also a trap door on the other leg to mirror the one for storing the rear tower. It would make perfect storage for the blast effects and such.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Blech. So on top of Amazon cancelling my Tigatron order, apparently Pulse listed him and sold out sometime while I was out helping with my wife's fender bender (no one hurt, no serious damage at least). I guess I'll be getting him whenever my next PoL is ready to ship. 😖

Xellos

Citizen
Coincidentally, mine came in from Target.com today.

Also, found Waspinator and Shadow Panther at Target yesterday.
As well as finding this gem in their incredibly messy and unkempt toy department (I am told they don't have enough people, and those they have are made to get the online orders all day, so the store has gone to looking like a mess like WalMart or KMart usually does/did)

P4FD3T5.jpg

Yes, at Target.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
3Zinfoa.jpg

Am I on the only one who has a Skorponok with a super floppy tail tip? It had fallen off in the box. I know I just need some clear nail polish or some furniture polish to tighten it up, but I've never had a figure who is so loose he falls apart in the box.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Much to my shock and amazement, I found a couple Shadow Panthers at a Wal-Mart today. I left them on the shelves - got the wave on preorder with BBTS and still don't know its full extent, so I figured best to leave them and be patient.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
Much to my shock and amazement, I found a couple Shadow Panthers at a Wal-Mart today. I left them on the shelves - got the wave on preorder with BBTS and still don't know its full extent, so I figured best to leave them and be patient.

my walmart has been VERY shocking lately. they did a remodel, and ever since they have gotten the retro bw figures in (not just deluxes. megs and primal too!), and are on the current wave of kingdom (i think. they have tracks and all those). they even got kup and blurr from ss in. i dont know how long its been since ive seen that many tfs in that store at one time

Top Bottom