Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
.....why? I thought maybe the video would shed some light on how to make TK's skullcap sit flush, but no, thereby questioning the sharing of the video.
Or maybe it was to show you that it's a normal part of the design and it's not just your version? Or possibly because it was a recently released video about a figure that you just posted about? Or possibly just one fan showing interest in your post and posting something related to it?

Who knows?

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
I can get my Snarl's forehead to barely sit flush by messing with the ball joints of his legs (that are inside his head) but the right side still tends to pop out once everything else gets snapped firmly into place.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Someone found Core Beast Machines Cheetor and I'm genuinely impressed at how well they translated the design. The fact that it's core class is mind blowing, IMO.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
From Supreme to Core, oh how the mighty have fallen!
There was this really good figure in the interim between those two:

JAqpVn4.jpeg

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
BM Cheetor had a Happy Meal toy: (stolen from TFwiki):

(Hopefully someone will provide a side-by-side after this hits mass retail, for the size comparison if nothing else.)

IMG_2573.jpeg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It looks good. I'll probably buy it and imagine its in BW Cartoon scale with the Deluxe Generations guys.

THAT said I would dearly like Core Nightscream, Bat Optimus, Gator Megatron, Diagnostic Drone, and Nyx.

-ZacWilliam, though I would also take any and all of those (except maybe the drone) as Deluxes.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm glad to see this Cheetor, and I hope a Deluxe similar to the Titanium look is eventually made. It's cool that we're getting into Beast Machines stuff; give me a good BM Silverbolt to follow the Fuzor!

Magnusblitz

Citizen
That is a pretty decent BM Cheetor, though the giant clonker front paws look sillier the more I see them. I wonder if it'll get a Nightslash color scheme release.

Top Bottom