Best and worst colors on a Transformer (40th)

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Add a little color in your life and on your TFs who wore it best and who needs to give it a rest?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Black and white looks very good on Autobots.

I have a soft spot for any just for fun "mission" themed color schemes. Even when they're not great they're still fun just for having some implied lore.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
They said the G2 Laser Optimus Prime was perfect, perfect, and couldn't possibly be improved upon...
They were wrong.

CarRobotsBlackConvoy.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Some of my favorites from Beast Wars through Energon.
Absolute agreement. I meant to go back and add Cryotek, but I figured I'd dumped enough pics in one go, haha.

Razorclaw is just one of those things Universe 1.0 was so good at. A mold I was fond of, and a great color scheme.

In that sense, there's something cool about the wildness of Jawbreaker's colors, but Universe does such a good job with Frostbite.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Absolute agreement. I meant to go back and add Cryotek, but I figured I'd dumped enough pics in one go, haha.

Razorclaw is just one of those things Universe 1.0 was so good at. A mold I was fond of, and a great color scheme.

In that sense, there's something cool about the wildness of Jawbreaker's colors, but Universe does such a good job with Frostbite.

Cryotek is a great color scheme too!

Agreed about Universe. Its paint schemes were pretty neat, and Razorclaw is my preferred color scheme of that mold. I even like the Universe Optimus Primal, to which I have been trying and failing for twenty years to get folks to call Rodimus Primal.

And Jaw Breaker is a crazy color scheme for a deluxe toy! Add in that awesome gimmick and alt mode, and you have TM2 perfection!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
How has this thread gone this long without so much as even mentioning this beastly beauty?

93LCCn5.jpeg

TWFo13H.jpeg

5yGmBJz.jpeg

cDZPLBQ.jpeg

zRiFgtp.jpeg

Qohc8Gd.jpeg

S73qeun.jpeg

huc3rNI.jpeg

We don't get such impressively detailed decos like that anymore.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Shoutout to Fuzors. I remain convinced there was a beneficial typo in their paint budget, because they have some gorgeous stuff.

Top Bottom