Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
View attachment 19207

I want G1 Orangeus Prime.
We more or less got that with the Huffer that was the retool of that Legends Optimus way back:

am-i-the-only-who-wants-a-voyager-class-of-huffer-from-v0-fv7ea1ey1c981.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Triple Changer Sandstorm - Behind The Scenes
1707803142615.png

Triple transformation sequence commence! Yes indeedly do, Legacy United Leader Sandstorm is whirlin an twirlin an burnin some serious rubber into your collection

Yoki Yamada san poured some serious heart and soul into this guy! Working with Takara Tomy and partnering with them on making these dreams a reality is still such an amazing experience for me! Team work makes the dream work as the adults say!

This handsome fellow has such a versatile array of play its quite overwhelming. I’m going to try to highlight the features to get those tastebuds salivating

Pvc (rubber) 5 rimmed pinned tires that make this dune buggy fast n furious, 2 proper spinning propellers, awesome articulated posing, a stringed manual rotary with 5mm post and hole attachements that gives a wide range of customization (play rescue the bot with your rollcage stretcher, rope up a decepticon, go dune buggy surfin wit ur Beachboyeee!) Heat up some prison bars with his extra soldering iron blaster, blast effect compatible sandblaster rifle, silver tampo pinstriping on the top tail of the cop cop copterrrrrr.

Orange you glad to see I got the right mixture of tangerines I did try to add on some sculpt styling to match the level of details on our other Legacy characters. I hope you all enjoy this dude, somtimes the juice is worth the squeeze!

1707803184850.png

1707803210308.png

1707803233173.png

(Source: - https://www.instagram.com/markclonus/p/C3RMSAAMAlo/ )

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Have we seen how/if the cage attaches in robot mode?

Man, I want this more than I want to want this.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Idk about the right mixture of tangerines, because the more I see of this the less distinct each shade of orange is from the other/s. I miss the larger contrast between the redder shade and the yellower one. Other than that and the plank feet, this looks amazing. It's also great to see Mark having fun writing these.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
United Silverbolt Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy United Beast Wars Figure (13)__scal...jpg

United Silverbolt Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy United Beast Wars Figure (17)__scal...jpg

It’s finally Friday, time to flex your favorite fuzor. Welcome one of the most honorable bots in the maximal army, Legacy United Voyager Silverbolt. Please bless the stage with your ferocious fuzor presence!

So, upon kicking off this character with our amazing Takara Tomy partners, the legendary Hasui san informed me that Silverbolt was one of his favorite Beast Wars characters. Don’t quote me, but I believe he said the OG Silverbolt toy was the first Beast Wars toy he had gotten his magical hands on. It’s always such an honor to work with passionate people of the brand. I mean, after all, it is the 40th celebration, and this character is so unique, a fine addition to anyone’s collection. Hasui-san really made this toy come to life!

As you may know, Silverbolt is a fusion of a wolf and an eagle. All of our beast modes since our Kingdom series have leaned more towards realistic animal sculpts. It still fascinates me today how well the sculpted details translate from sculpt to plastic. So take an extra look at these fine feathers and marvel at the somewhat more werewolf face; the yellow-eyed staredown will give you the willies, I promise!

This character just exudes courageous strength, a ferocity of justice, and a massive will of trying to do the right thing! It’s honorable to be in such a presence, as it’s a rare trait for a character of such knight-like prowess to have a beast mode that strikes fear in Predacons’ black hearts. But as you know, Black Arachnia’s heart warmed up quite a bit with this big-shouldered stud!

I can’t help but sing, “How much is that doggy in the window, the one with the feathered tail?”
United Silverbolt Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy United Beast Wars Figure (14)__scal...jpg

United Silverbolt Concept Design Notes & Images for Legacy United Beast Wars Figure (20)__scal...jpg

(Source: - https://www.instagram.com/p/C3brwiWMk5B/ )

Deathy G1

Citizen
I haven’t had one in years, but aside from the wings, that Silverbolt looks almost exactly like the original figure.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Obvious retool.

But really, it's been a very interesting time after that lengthy era of much more drastic (or really, any actual) departures from what was being revisited or remade. For better or for worse.

And I suppose even within the same line, where the Animated designs still went through a Geewunifier on medium.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Obvious retool.

But really, it's been a very interesting time after that lengthy era of much more drastic (or really, any actual) departures from what was being revisited or remade. For better or for worse.

And I suppose even within the same line, where the Animated designs still went through a Geewunifier on medium.
Arguably, the BW (and even BM) characters still look "in universe" for G1 as they're an evolution of the TF race. Animated is more of a stylistic choice and not due to the same reasons. That's why they "had" to be changed to "fit in" to the Legacy/G1 universe.

I see it as what would physically happen to Animated characters if they entered the G1 universe via a portal.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I got Tasmania Kid a couple days ago and am I stupid or does the panel that forms the top of his head not stay plugged in in beast mode for anyone else?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20240217_223108.jpg

20240217_223021.jpg

This is as close as I can get it. It seems to me like the panel doesn't really have much movement to it, and the issue is that the lower head doesn't want to move up into place, but I could be wrong. It's a clever transformation, but a lot of parts seem to be trying to occupy the same space?

I'd still buy a Bound Rogue version if they make one.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
.....why? I thought maybe the video would shed some light on how to make TK's skullcap sit flush, but no, thereby questioning the sharing of the video.

Top Bottom