MPG - new Japanese Transformers series

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I hope that's the case, but you would have thought that TT would have done some repainting/photoshopping prior to releasing the picture, in order to show the figure in the best possible way...
This happens all the time. See any other random Masterpiece sample photos they've released over the last year. People can't go off of these photos of hand painted prototypes as something indicative of the final sample.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
This happens all the time. See any other random Masterpiece sample photos they've released over the last year. People can't go off of these photos of hand painted prototypes as something indicative of the final sample.
I suppose we are more sensitive these days, as it feels like more and more MP toys suffer from QC issues, such as the last iteration of Optimus Prime suffering from several paint chips.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I suppose we are more sensitive these days, as it feels like more and more MP toys suffer from QC issues, such as the last iteration of Optimus Prime suffering from several paint chips.
Yeah, no need to worry until people get things in hand. They can look very rough in these non-stock photos. They made MP-52 Starscream look really bad and he turned out beautiful looking (tailfin cracks aside).

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah, no need to worry until people get things in hand. They can look very rough in these non-stock photos. They made MP-52 Starscream look really bad and he turned out beautiful looking (tailfin cracks aside).
You're preaching to the atheist here; I hate most of the anime-styled "MP" (sic) figures.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Tailfin cracks? I knew about the problem with Prime's knees and MP BW Megatron's panels and pelvis, but this is the first I knew the seekers had issues.

This honestly does bug me, not only is the price a bit out of my league, but even if it wasn't, a combiner has so MANY parts. It doesn't take much to cripple it, and I'm not sure the QC nowadays is up to the complexity of an MP Combiner Team. Then again, I don't even know what Legacy Menasor looks like yet, so who knows?

Top Bottom