Young Justice: Phantoms

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
There's a poster for the fourth season of Young Justice, titled Phantoms. Info says they'll be focusing on the core cast.

What about the Legion hint they dropped at the end of season 3?!? Aren't we still getting them around?

Maaaaybe Phantoms means Phantom Girl aka Tinya Wazzo Apparition is stuck on present day earth as Phase again, haha

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I thought it was going to have a different name.

I don't remember what it was, but "Phantoms" is news to me.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
young-justice-season-4-key-art-phantoms-1.jpg

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well Conner and M'Gann it's expected. Really the only one to me that's glaring in the fact that they should be older is Kaldur.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Maybe they look younger cuz it's time travel related! So that's why the Legion is involved! Hehe

I forget but where was Superman in season 3 again? Hence Kaldur became the leader of the Justice League?

Edit - someone else had a thought. The Phantom refers to the Phantom Zone. If it's related to the Legion, they're going to trap Lar Gand / Mon-El in there.

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw it. Wow! I'm so glad not to have to wait until December!

First ep was not viewer friendly. Like, I follow series but I have no idea who the characters are. I must have forgotten already, yikes.

Btw, was it ever mentioned in the show that Mars is still populated and Jonn Jonzz isn't the last of his kind? Like, I was actually surprised in the start of YJ when Jonn said he had a niece and no mention of 'my family and people were wiped out etc etc. Was that a new52 change i just didn't know about?

Show wise, who was sitting in the shadows?

Ep 2 was ok. Sooooo have to see the spies, hehe. Am I right to say that the saboteur has heat vision?

Glad the animation is MUCH better than season 3! Whew!

Attachments

• Young Justice 401 wakanda.jpg
    Young Justice 401 wakanda.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Young Justice 402 clickbait.jpg
    Young Justice 402 clickbait.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 75

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Saw it. Wow! I'm so glad not to have to wait until December!

First ep was not viewer friendly. Like, I follow series but I have no idea who the characters are. I must have forgotten already, yikes.

Btw, was it ever mentioned in the show that Mars is still populated and Jonn Jonzz isn't the last of his kind? Like, I was actually surprised in the start of YJ when Jonn said he had a niece and no mention of 'my family and people were wiped out etc etc. Was that a new52 change i just didn't know about?

Show wise, who was sitting in the shadows?

Ep 2 was ok. Sooooo have to see the spies, hehe. Am I right to say that the saboteur has heat vision?

Glad the animation is MUCH better than season 3! Whew!
I was feeling that since season 3. Theres too many handsome redhead dudes in this. I'm having difficulty keeping track of all of them. This dude that was a teacher or something and hes married now? Ok. I have no idea who these people are. Seems kind odd to me in a show thats so up its own ass with its code numbers for all the characters.

I'm glad Connor acknowledged Gar being so Aggro. It was starting to get on my nerves, but it seems like its gonna be a plot point, so I'll tolerate it for now.

Kinda surprised how quickly they answered J'onn's status after the accident. I was fully expecting that to get dragged on for a few eps.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I was feeling that since season 3. Theres too many handsome redhead dudes in this. I'm having difficulty keeping track of all of them. This dude that was a teacher or something and hes married now? Ok. I have no idea who these people are. Seems kind odd to me in a show thats so up its own ass with its code numbers for all the characters.

I'm glad Connor acknowledged Gar being so Aggro. It was starting to get on my nerves, but it seems like its gonna be a plot point, so I'll tolerate it for now.

Kinda surprised how quickly they answered J'onn's status after the accident. I was fully expecting that to get dragged on for a few eps.

The teacher was a high school friend of M'gann and Connor's. He was in a couple of episodes in season 1 and then as an adult in season 3. Can't remember if he was in 2. The police chief arrested Violet and Harper after their drunken shooting.

Great episodes so far. Martians are as racist as people. I like how Desaad even thinks racists go too far and are too despicable.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
FB_IMG_1634570663268.jpg

This is from the first ep but who is it? It's not Desaad. Doesn't look like Metron. If it's a Legionnaire, it's not Brainiac 5. Someone said it's the Bendis design of Lightning Lad. Could also be Reboot Gear, maybe?

I have a feeling the Legion is around because they need Connor Kent (they didn't give him the Kon-El name in the cartoon universe, right?) to inspire them to lead. Or it's actually Kon and Megan's kid who will inspire the Legion, as the kid would be the poster boy for interplanetary union, with a half human, half Kyptonian dad and an outcast Martian mom.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well Episode three continues the Martian plot still. Hopefully it won't take up too much more of the season.

But the credits this time per episode have been interesting to say the least. Each one ending with a character talking and letting us know some of the current backstory for the world over all.

Episode one has Halo talking about her feelings for Brione after the end of last season and unsure if she should continue Gabrielle's faith

Two was a voicemail from Queen Perdita to Gar explaining part of why he might be as hostile right now.

Three is a hilarious exchange between Superman on the watchtower with Lois concerning the parenting of a baby half Kryptonian :D

Top Bottom