House of M. Virion | depression and plush

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Two hours till the One Piece live action drops, and I'm just laying here listening to the OST on Spotify.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
*Looks up Bluesky* I would like to get out of Twitter, but looks like Bluesky is for Apple only right now.

I also have more Squishamals, but have been lazy about taking pics.

M. Virion

Citizen
*Looks up Bluesky* I would like to get out of Twitter, but looks like Bluesky is for Apple only right now.

I also have more Squishamals, but have been lazy about taking pics.
No it's on Android too, I have it there.

Would you like a code?

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
overkill_bot1.jpg
got reminded about this we fellow today, and had to go deepdive the googles to find a photo... wow does seeing this make me kindy misty nostalgic for the old days. ... yeah... wow where has the time gone?

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I clicked the link to the allspark on that page just on the off chance a miracle happened...

Sadly no converting to being a religious boi today

M. Virion

Citizen
Well it had to happen eventually. After six years, I've finally replaced my Chromebook.

Goodbye Baby Blue, you were a fantastic purchase, and served me incredibly well for so long - but they stopped putting out updates/security installs for you and you drag when trying to do more than browse web pages.

Hello, Lil' Blue. (I promise it looks more blue in person.)

LilBlue.jpg

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
Yep, this thing is great, I'm probably going to go ahead and sell my tablet as well, since this does everything it did, but better. Just a straight improvement to two separate devices, which is great.

Hilarious anecdote, verifiable by the Doc, we actually had to get two of these today, since the first one had a massively weird factory error out of the box. It comes with a magnetic cover/keyboard - and the back cover of the first unit we bought had not been assembled right, it looks like when the fabric exterior is applied they peel off a wax paper overlay, and then seal it to the stand, and the wax paper never got removed, so the fabric peeled off like a sticker with minimal force, started falling off instantly out of the box.

I can safely say I have never seen a factory defect like that.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I know a person who might be interested in moving on to a device newer than a ps3 ... would this be a thing I should look into... will it play skyrim and minecraft?

M. Virion

Citizen
Minecraft probably, Skyrim highly unlikely.

It's not really meant for anything beyond smaller indie games if you game on it. I just don't need a full blown laptop. If I want to game I have a desktop and several modern consoles.

I did just buy Stardew for it, though.

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
Wish I could have helped more, Dee. If it's any consolation, since I've been researching computers/laptops/chromebooks for all this, the current pricing for something decent enough to run Skyrim shouldn't be too pricey. (Though they keep releasing all this new improved graphical versions that I haven't kept up with, so for all I know I'm spouting complete nonsense.

Top Bottom