Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
One of the leakers confirmed we’re getting G2 so hopefully Red Mirage is in one of the Buzzworthy sets or something.
I hope not. They need to kill the whole Buzzworthy line or make it available outside the US/western market. I'm sick and tired of the majority of US-exclusives and bugger-all special figures in Japan. It's beginning to feel like living back in the UK again.

Last edited:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Finally cracked open my Tarn; looks great, super fiddly to transform though, at leas the first time. While I was doing it, I accidently popped off his chestplate and went "yikes" when I realized it was transparent plastic.

It wasn't until later, consulting the box art that I noticed some of the transparent plastic is unpainted in the box art... but it's painted here, both making the piece look duller AND making using transparent plastic kind of pointless.

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It wasn't until later, consulting the box art that I noticed some of the transparent plastic is unpainted in the box art... but it's painted here, both making the piece look duller AND making using transparent plastic kind of pointless.
"Look, if we don't use our allotted paint apps, we lose them. It had to go somewhere, and they don't let us huff it anymore, so that's right out, lemme tellya!"

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Paint is cheaper than making more opaque plastic sprues or bigger sprues. Especially if it's not intricate applications.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Legacy Rodimus Unicronus/SG Rodimus.

Image of Rodimus Unicronus Transformers Legacy Exclusive (29)__scaled_800.jpg

Image of Rodimus Unicronus Transformers Legacy Exclusive (24)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Rodimus Unicronus Transformers Legacy Exclusive (11)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Rodimus Unicronus Transformers Legacy Exclusive (12)__scaled_600.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I was hoping that they would use the Kingdom commander class mold, because the SS Hot Rod, without his accessories, is pretty much a complex deluxe figure!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I will probably stick with the POTP version, so I can justify having two different molds for similar characters.
That confirms it. He's got me on Ignore, and therefore cannot see the Mirage toy being discussed, thinking instead that we're talking about the SG toy (in the wrong thread, btw).

Last edited:

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Kinda wish they'd been consistent with the deco on both car noses. Otherwise, I'm really liking this (and I'm not a big fan of the Kingdom Mirage mold)

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I would have just kept the 188 on both the robot mode nose and the vehicle mode nose and put the Autobot symbol... anywhere else?

The other changes to suit the transformation don't bother me otherwise.

Top Bottom