Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
kibwtVi.jpg
"Me, Scorponok!"

"Me, Scorponok!"

*Scorponok kills Scorponok*

"Me last of the Scorponoks!"

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
While messing with newer figures. Someone on Facebook asked me a good question, how do Silverstreaks guns fit with ER prowl and well….. they are staying on prowl. I was not happy with how prowl didn’t have his cannons so this will work for me. And Streak looks good without them so I’m happy with it. 9C7A9982-0F07-457A-8ECD-988E8B45BB83.jpegB128F90C-B4C4-4CF6-8E8A-FE0FCC5B4CA0.jpeg

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Finally got all my Shattered Glass on one shelf.
My cons are: Galvatron, Knockout, Breakdown, Heatwave, Skywarp, and Rampage(Botcon minicon not shown)

My bots are: Rodimus, Optimus, Magnus, Blurr, Elita, Drift, Mirage, Grimlock, Ratchet , Tracks(red sideburn), Ironhide, Jazz, Beachcomber, Bulkhead and the two targeteoids.

My Botcon SG prime is in storage, and when I get the last 4 SG figures from pulse , the cons will have to get their own shelf (cause Jetfire ), 0C42A218-C135-41CB-9812-3E04D1F9C083.jpeg

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
Finally got all my Shattered Glass on one shelf.
My cons are: Galvatron, Knockout, Breakdown, Heatwave, Skywarp, and Rampage(Botcon minicon not shown)

My bots are: Rodimus, Optimus, Magnus, Blurr, Elita, Drift, Mirage, Grimlock, Ratchet , Tracks(red sideburn), Ironhide, Jazz, Beachcomber, Bulkhead and the two targeteoids.

My Botcon SG prime is in storage, and when I get the last 4 SG figures from pulse , the cons will have to get their own shelf (cause Jetfire ), View attachment 1147
I completely forgot there was an Ultra Magnus repaint of Armada Optimus Prime. I wondered why I didn't own one myself, and then confirmed on TFU.info that it was a Meijer/Kohl's exclusive packaged with a repaint of Armada Sideswipe, so there's the reasons.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I completely forgot there was an Ultra Magnus repaint of Armada Optimus Prime. I wondered why I didn't own one myself, and then confirmed on TFU.info that it was a Meijer/Kohl's exclusive packaged with a repaint of Armada Sideswipe, so there's the reasons.

That was a OK pack, the Ultra Magnus was one of two figures during those years that went by the name Ultra Magnus, the other was a repaint of Armada Overload with repaint of the minicon team that formed the requirem Blaster

Top Bottom