Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Shoot, when I first saw images of the transforming converting D20 owlbear out of context, my initial thought was it was Legacy Icebird.
Do they actually say "converting" rather than "transforming" on that toy? Hasbro's typically been fine using the word "transform" on non-Transformers.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
LET IT RIP!!!

Bladers, ever wonder what Bumblebee, Megatron, and Optimus Prime would look like as Beyblade tops? For the first time ever, limited edition @transformers Beys are available to check out in the BEYBLADE BURST App!

T4pnUru.jpg

Last edited:

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
So... A.W.E. Striker Bumblebee.

The roll cage sure does get in the way of what would otherwise be a passably adequate robot, huh.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I don't have one but I noticed it didn't seem, in the videos and pics I saw, to have any 'fold away' joints, which I found to be odd since Alternators Hound did and he was a long time ago. I didn't ask about it because I didn't have one to be sure, but it sounds like that IS the case?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I honestly would not have expected that. Maybe it was just not viable to work in joints that wouldn't be too obviously a departure from the 'turn into a copy of the original toy' idea they seemed to want to go with? But then, Megatron had the extra cannon on top of the turret...

I do wonder, if the Thunder Machine rumor winds up as true, if Zartan will be a UV color changer. All his recent color-change figures, what few there have been, have been temperature triggered.

Edit: and while I'm dreaming, maybe make him NOT bald, as I always thought Zartan had a full head of hair, watching the old show, and so it's always come as a shock on some level when he's bald to me...

Dake

Citizen
I was just unimpressed enough with Megatron that I canceled Bee. The AWE Striker was never a real fav of mine either, so decided not to bother. Sounds like I made the right call.

Blot

Citizen
I wouldn't say it's bad, but overall the mention of Alternators Hound certainly does make me go "yeah, he does feel like a toy design from about 20 years ago".

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Ok, I just saw emgo316's AWE Striker Bumblebee review, and it had the best view I've seen of the transformation and all angles. It just seems...thin and fragile? All those plastic struts just didn't seem sturdy and I actually got nervous watching the plastic bend...I really wanted to get these when finances quit being insane, but I'm thinking now that they'd be more frustrating than fun for when my nephew visits?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
New collab listings!

“Tra Project Waffles
Product Number: F7139
EAN: 5010996145888
Estimated Release Date: July 1st, 2023
4 Per Case

Tra Project Jojo
Product Number: F7138
EAN: 5010996146649
Estimated Release Date: October 1st, 2023
2 Per Case

Tra Project Francis
Product Number: F7141
EAN: 5010996147424
Estimated Release Date: October 1st, 2023
4 Per Case

Tra Project Island
Product Number: F7140
EAN: 5010996145901
Estimated release Date: November 1st, 2023
2 per Case”

I'm guessing the ones that are lower per case are larger, so..

July: Project Waffles (4 per case)
October: Project Jojo (2 per case)
October: Project Francis (4 per case)
Project Island (2 per case)

Speculate away!

Last edited:

Top Bottom