[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Maple tried to learn that skill, but she's basically a tiny marshmallow with wings, so she doesn't knock into things hard... kinda weird for a world champion wrestler... am I right? she couldn't possibly be the masked mystery mare >_>

I laughed so hard when we got to the part where Maple fantasizes about putting pants ON Misty - gotta love 'kid-show' shenanigans like that

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen

"I didn't know you were working on a comic." Chain Better said. "Well, it's just in the planning stages right now. I usually work on it during lunch break.

Alright, it's about a crystal pony superhero named Sparkling Griddle who uses a magic cast iron skillet to fight the forces of evil. I'm still working on the right design for her outfit and cape but I do have her heroic catchphrase planned out. Ahem, 'Taste BREAKFAST evildoer!'"
"Hmm. It's a start though you'll probably want a good lead in to the catchphrase, at least the first time. How about this...

'You! You who so chooses to commit wicked acts upon other ponies. I shall not allow your cruel tyranny to infect the countertop of society! Since you refuse to halt your coldhearted ways, you leave me no choice. Justice is a dish best served burning hot so, TASTE BREAKFAST EVILDOER!' " "Oh my, oh wow! Tying the catchphrase to burning justice sounds great. I have some villain and story ideas to go over but anypony have suggestions or questions so far?"

There should be a color break since it's two different people talking.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Two things I really love here:

"It might be better in the long run to have your own. Static and Snowy can tell you about how they got they're balls."

Static raises an eyebrow. "Wow, Maple! That's really none of...oh...you meant..."

*ahem*

"No big secret. Just go to the same counter you rented the ball from, tell them what you want, they tell you the price, fill out a little paper work...viola!"

And

Static gasped as his jaw hit the floor. "Scarlet! Her first name is 'Ms.'!"

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The bowling was such fun! Getting to run with Scarlet ‘letting his hair down’ so to speak. Him bouncing of Static and Snowy, the bit with Melon Hide, Ma-le.

And our interdepartmental battle against Marketing! :)

oh and yes, I did love being the guy that gets to call the higher ups by name.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The OOC thread had a discussion about that. It was fun that someone could be informal around the higher ups, but it was considered dangerous to be doing this in front of the highly impressionable Night Cap.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I just loved it because whether your character was rolling well or badly, we were all still able to just kick back, joke and have a good time. No "I'm gonna die" stress. Not that the "I'm gonna die" stress is a bad thing, mind you. It's part of the game. But that we were able to take a bit of time and do an off day was just great.

BTW...how far are we from the night club?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I…think the nightclub actually follows the bowling.

Yup. Here comes the night club!

Fun fact: this might have been my fault. The next arc was going to begin with Night Cap's final exam, but I really didn't want to skip ahead to it yet. Night Cap being out of STOMP work while he did first aid training was an interesting plot thread for him and he hadn't gotten to talk about how he felt about it. So after bowling we kept the night going instead of wrapping it up and ending the arc.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
There is also the situation of my realizing that Scarlet and Night Cap basically being neighbors now but not getting to interact as such. It didn't exactly happen but it was on my mind.

Top Bottom