The Repaint Concept Thread

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Can't remember, and I ain't going through pages to find out, but did anyone do a RID01 tow-Line with Earthrise Hoist?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
pNmhasP.png

The battle in the box has escalated.
I love this, but I'd love to see a version more evocative of G1 or RID Magnus in the combined mode.

New Super Robot head, at least.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love this, but I'd love to see a version more evocative of G1 or RID Magnus in the combined mode.

New Super Robot head, at least.

I did a terrible digibash like that with the old toys a long time ago. Mine had Jetfire and Overload contribute most of the traditional Ultra Magnus super mode coloring.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I wonder how often people from Hasbro see pages like this and go “F&$K! Why didn’t we think of that?”

Who knows, depends if they got the freetime to look at pages like that, they maybe looking at pages relating to figures actually made and just come out to see how fans take to them, the good, the bad, the ulgy, the trainwrecks!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Now he turns into the steam engine from Harry Potter

If they did the Hogwarts express, the robot mode head would pretty much be Harry Potter I bet, including his lightning bolt scar, while the body would likely be looking somewhat like part of the school uniform but also looking like the train, then all we need is Voldamort to transform into a broom!

eaglekiller

Citizen
I wonder how often people from Hasbro see pages like this and go “F&$K! Why didn’t we think of that?”
I want to send Super 7 a list for repainting the Reaction line! There are so many, like Thundercracker, Skywarp, Thrust, Ramjet, Twincast, Sourge (dark Optimus), Bluestreak, Smokescreen, Acid Storm, Sunstorm, Starscream ghost, Invisible Mirage, Bugbite ...

Top Bottom