[IC] Nighthaze - The offical unoffical sequel to STOMP

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Hazy said in an equally hushed tone, "Keep calling me 'Crackles', I'll give you 'technical difficulties'."

Hazy was heartened to see just how gleefully everyone was taking Rhapsody's announcement about Archer. Something told her that with so many just looking for an excuse, one was certain to be found.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
"Stick it to the stallion, but don't stick him if we can help it. Fair's fair," said Tipple with a nod. They turned to Rhapsody. "That planning you mentioned, we need a boardroom or summat?"

Shadewing

Citizen
Rhapsody nods to the lot of them. "I have a room that is prepared just for such occasions." She states and leads thr group towards a sort of elaborate briefing room, it looked like there was a seat for every creature, even with their names on it. Nightcap's seems a bit more... worn in then the rest of the group's. "I hope to have this room ready for all your needs in the future. It will be your primary base of operations."

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This seems like an important room. And there is a seat with his name on it.

He always knew this day would come.

His seat even seems well past its break-in period. It's worn and lost its out of the box stiffness. Today is going to be a good day after all.

Caldwin

Citizen
Hazy raised an eyebrow as looked her own seat over. "I've never had my own personalized seat before." She then looked to see the seat that had the name Scarlet Spectrum on it and grinned. "I guess it'll be nice to have your father sitting in on this. But then where's your seat, Junior?"

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Scarlet looked at Hazy, then “his“ chair, then opened his mouth for a snarky retort.

Then realized she had him!

No response was going to beat her

Aw Dangit! Having the ‘infamous’ family name was cool, except when you walk right into a ‘Junior’ trap.

With an amused but clearly resigned-to-defeated look, Scarlet (Junior) grumbled.

”Oh snap, crackle and go pop Hazy.” Then he chuckled and sat down.

TerraSqueek

Citizen
Moonbeam was still not at her best. The fact that she was even walking after her medical emergency was more than she expected. All of her chrome felt sluggish and only a small part of her knew what was even going on. But that part knew to follow the others along and try to make herself focus through the digital noise in her nerves. She just joped the seat she took eventually ws the correct one

Caldwin

Citizen
Hazy raised an eyebrow. "Uh, Moony? I think yours is one seat to your left. That one's Nightcap's."

TerraSqueek

Citizen
"Huh? O-oh" she moved right a moment before pausing, correcting herself and shifting to the left with all the grace of a scrapheap

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Tipple couldn't help their eyes widening as they took in the sight. "Posh, chip truth," they said, then took their seat.

Caldwin

Citizen
"Quite," Hazy nodded in agreement as though she understood a single word of what was said.

Shadewing

Citizen
"I am glad that you all approve." Rhapsody says and brings up the map of the bank for the group. "I'd like to let Scarlet and Hazy, start off the planning session, thanks to their scouting mission."

Caldwin

Citizen
Hazy puts some small circles on the map and hands it off to Scarlet.

"You were able to scout out the cameras better than I could. I can make a virus to loop video through the cameras. But that only helps if I can get to the security room to upload it before they see me."

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
“Righty-oh,” Scarlet saus with a grin as everything other than the job fades away in his head. Taking the pen, Scarlet starts noting what they saw.

”Cameras top left and bottom right. Teller station here with doors behind it, two guards here. Also a guardpony in front of the vault entrance in the back hallway. Also Penve Sterling’s office. ID is required to get into the vault, plus codes for the boxes. Three walls of different types of storage. I’m guessing dear Archer Sterling’s Heliodryl stash box will look a little pompous. Like him.

Also, the bank gives app access to my box, so I wonder if we could use that to back door into the system somehow?

Anyway, the lobby will be pretty hard to sneak into with making a high risk charge at the guards and teller station to hack the cameras. Though trying the back way has its own risks, since we need to take out the vault guard and (if he’s there) Pence himself. On the upside though, if we do win that, it gives Hazy access to the network through Penge’s office computer.

Thoughts?”

Caldwin

Citizen
"Well you just know I'm all for going in the back way," Hazy said with a smirk, seeing how red Scarlet could blush with the choice of words. "But I'll go with whatever plan everyone deems prudent." She then turned dead pan serious. "Speaking of prudence, using your app could give us easy access to the vault. But if the system logs when ID's are used, it could also easily pin you at the scene of the crime at the time of the robbery. Are you willing to risk that?"

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Scarlet twitched slightly, as he tried to resist the hairs standing up on the back of his neck.

I am NOT turning as red as my hair. I am NOT turning as red as my hair! Stop it!

The back corner of Scarlets mind was still spinning the hamster wheel on whether or not the bank tellers misinterpretations earlier were weird, or kinda nice.

”Yes, you are very very good at sneaking in and taking people unawares,” he said with a sideways narrow-eyed look at Hazy.

”As to my being pinned. My charm will get my out of that is needs be. Fifty percent of the time, it works every time.

Kindof.

’ahem’

Anyway, Archers a jerk so I’m ok taking a risk or two.”

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"We just need a much more obvious suspect at the scene of the crime to throw them off the trail."

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
“Someone like Archer Sterling likely has a LOT of people who dislike him. So that helps.”

Top Bottom