The "How bored are YOU?" thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
*stares at steam library*
*signs up for ultima online endless legacy*

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I missed my Viera Bard, so I signed up for Final Fantasy XIV. This was a day after I stared playing Final Fantasy XII and just a couple days before Nintendo stealth dropped Metroid Prime Remaster.

So now I'm playing Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIV and Metroid Prime at the same time. It's a little more than I bargained for.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Got bored and wanted to poke around in Control some more. Never did find all of those maneki neko statues....

Oh, right, my save's still on the PS4, not the PS5.

Well, I beat the game fair and square already, no guilt over using built-in cheats this time.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
You didn't transfer everything over to the PS5? When I got my PS5, everything got transferred over to the PS5. I literally couldn't do anything on my PS4 if I wanted to because absolutely everything was now on my PS5.

So. I just reset my PS4 to factory settings and shipped it off to my cousin who hasn't had a proper console since the Genesis.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Not so much of a backlog as a landfill.

And literally: none of them inspire passion, at least when I posted the thread. I went through the list three separate times. Hell, I went and checked my epic games account (and the only stuff on there is the free games.) and still didn't find a damn thing.

I've been craving an MMO, but I have no desire to go back to ESO, because I know the same thing will happen: I don't have any friends to play with so I cycle through the content I can solo and get stuck in the routine of doing the daily quests and little else. Same reason I dropped WoW.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
And literally: none of them inspire passion, at least when I posted the thread. I went through the list three separate times. Hell, I went and checked my epic games account (and the only stuff on there is the free games.) and still didn't find a damn thing.
What about GOG? Amazon Prime?

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
As much as I LOVED Ultima Online around the turn of the 21st century, it has NOT aged well, so I feel you there.(I still feel it has its strong points, but mechanically.... NO. It simply FEELS wrong these days)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Why don't you just play Raid: Shadow Legends?

Apparently I remembered to write down one convo and forgot afterwards.
Post in thread 'Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere' https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/random-thoughts-from-out-of-nowhere.79/post-31338
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!! Didn't think I'd be able to use this again.

Hmm. Quote function went a bit wonky.
Post in thread 'Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere' https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/random-thoughts-from-out-of-nowhere.79/post-31390

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
I play mobile games plenty on my I pad. I finished a lot of NES Final Fantasy III on I Pad but have yet to pick up the Dark Crystals. I want to Max out to 99. I use Geomancer with double bell attacks mainly. That's pretty one sided on my end.

Top Bottom