Diaclone Reboot

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Well, I can honestly say that you will not be disappointed if you do decide to take the plunge. It is such a solid - and most importantly - fun set. I've "converted" it back and forth many times and it just keeps getting better. It really would have been cool if The Ark had been more of a playset like this, but that is a discussion for another thread. I'm just glad that Takara are keeping Diaclone going strong!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
What is that opening mountain playset? Seems familiar, but I can't place it.

Thanks, Don. It's the Micro Machines Mountain Base. I've got WST Optimus driving out of the main door, but it's got missile pods, other opening hatches, etc. If you flip it around, it's got an elevator, radar dish, and all sorts of little cubbies. Very fun!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thanks, Don. It's the Micro Machines Mountain Base. I've got WST Optimus driving out of the main door, but it's got missile pods, other opening hatches, etc. If you flip it around, it's got an elevator, radar dish, and all sorts of little cubbies. Very fun!

Just looked it up. I had a lot of Micro Machines back in the days of yore, so I'm sure I had seen it in a catalog or something. That does look awesome! Very nice little Autobot Base setup that you have there.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I have my Power Greater set in and I can not stop messing with it its insane the amount of engineering poured into this thing!!
And flexible in its play styles pic are coming soon I swear

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
^Tell it, brother. This past weekend, I was going to do some more pics of the Pod Gantry with a few other bots. 3 hours (and a whole table full of toys) later, I was too wiped out to take pics. Oh well, in due time I suppose.

Reactions: tec

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Having some more fun with the Pod Gantry, an LG Overlord that I customized a few years ago, and Crankcase.

1676051300021.jpeg

1676051321115.jpeg

1676051340163.jpeg

1676051358822.jpeg

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Artillery add-on set for Grand Dion.

Looks like the smaller turret bases are bullet core compatible. Who needs a pilot when you can have MORE DAKKA.
da98artillerycore.png

Damn, GRB's pants look good with these.
da98gotlegs.png

Last edited:

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Artillery add-on set for Grand Dion.

Looks like the smaller turret bases are bullet core compatible. Who needs a pilot when you can have MORE DAKKA.
View attachment 12449

Damn, GRB's pants look good with these.
View attachment 12450
Sadly I think we might of lost there two bullet cores and I kinda wanted them
Fb81rIoaMAMU07w.jpg

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
No what im saying is all the new shots of the updated version of the base have yet to feature them

Top Bottom