Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Kup

Citizen
Strictly the uniqueness of the mold. Dirge and Ramjet have a similar look to them so I grouped them together with Sandstorm and G2 Ramjet. Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp all belong together as well. That left Thrust to be front and center.

I really should pick a leader for my Seekers and put him front and center. I can't decide if I want that to be one of my Starscreams, of if I'd rather someone else be commander of the Seekers and Starcream just wants the job for himself.
That’s what I assumed.

On the topic of a leader, you do know the Skywarp becomes Cyclonus who becomes the true leader of the Decepticons in Season 3, since Galvatron was crazy for most of that year.

Just saying…

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That’s what I assumed.

On the topic of a leader, you do know the Skywarp becomes Cyclonus who becomes the true leader of the Decepticons in Season 3, since Galvatron was crazy for most of that year.

Just saying…

Everyone knows that Swindle, with his dark-money political contributions, was the REAL power behind the throne.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I thought the armada became Cyclonus.

No, you're thinking of Herman Menderchuk

armada.png

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
12z8jvbrPQWUGpP0yyZlKf.jpg

Legacy Volcanicus looks great

Fans who judge entire movies by their trailers look at this and be like:

“THAT’S how Legacy Volcanicus turned out?? THAT’S what HasBlow decided to go with? Only TWO DINOBOTS to make the combiner? Also the proportions are all off!! What is up with it having four arms and legs that are microscopic compared to the torso??! COMPLETELY inaccurate to the cartoon!!! They ruined my childhood!! What were they thinking??! WURST. VOLCANICUS. EHVUHR!!”

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
He's an absolute delight, and I'm very, very lucky that a twitter pal ended up with a second one and was able to hook me up.

Top Bottom