WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
Eh.

You're 100% right, and my little gripe up there was more in jest. Personally, I just prefer to find stuff in brick-and-mortar, because it's more exciting to round a corner on the aisle and see that thing I've been hoping to see, rather than the shooting fish in a barrel of buying EXACTLY what I want online.

...is it possible I'm more excited about buying the things than actually finding them?
oh dude I feel the exact same way, finding stuff at retail is far more exciting than waiting for yet another package to arrive. I just use Preorders as a safety net because I know my area likely wont receive the last few waves of each line.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Keep the drama out of this thread.
Wasn’t trying to start anything. I’m sorry. Here’s a cool picture of the best Galvatron

Attachments

• 9354BF3F-5982-4FF4-BA89-7BFFAD0ACEC2.jpeg
    9354BF3F-5982-4FF4-BA89-7BFFAD0ACEC2.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 85

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
So is anybody seeing Tigatron in the wild yet? I know he is up for preorder on Big Bad Toy Store. He really is the big figure I am looking for these days, and I don't even remember if he has been officially announced.

Kaon

So is anybody seeing Tigatron in the wild yet? I know he is up for preorder on Big Bad Toy Store. He really is the big figure I am looking for these days, and I don't even remember if he has been officially announced.
Not tigatron but SG Goldbug was found at target lol

Dvandom

Citizen
BattleAcrossTime.JPG

A few minutes with my phone and some unskew correction in Graphic Converter let me splice together the whole thing (Ben Yee did a splice of just the two front panels a few days ago). Grimlock's not sure what everyone else is looking at, but is cool with ignoring Starscream and the Preds.

---Dave

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Speaking of Tigatron, I've had an order out for him on Amazon since he and several others were kinda listed back in April. I've gotten a few items from that order and still have a few more outstanding. Just got a notice this afternoon though that Tigatron has been cancelled. He'd been listed as being available today and I was really looking forward to getting him. :cry:

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Speaking of Tigatron, I've had an order out for him on Amazon since he and several others were kinda listed back in April. I've gotten a few items from that order and still have a few more outstanding. Just got a notice this afternoon though that Tigatron has been cancelled. He'd been listed as being available today and I was really looking forward to getting him. :cry:
He is up on bbts so don’t worry.

Top Bottom