anikin absolute.jpg
anikin absolute.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
That's just one of his quirks. He tends to "sign" his posts with a

-ZacWilliam

and then add a quick P.S. section after the signature.
I posted the image here, because we can't attach images (from a file) to PMs (only from URLs) for some odd reason (and then used the URL of the image above in the PM). I PM'd them about their use of their name so as not to interrupt a thread.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
JG1 continuity may be the most complicated storyline of all time at this point.

Only in ONE timeline, in another caused by Unicron and Cthulhu having a few drinks during the game, Japanese G1 becomes the simplest one to understand, it starts out with anime girls and robot penguins being turned into-(insert 49 volumes of manga only included in Lucky Draw exclusives and one Takara-Tomy Mall release)-and then the gold chrome flaked off to reveal that under it, Optimus was still alive the whole time!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love the idea of using "Unreleased G2 repaint ideas" as a theme for a whole subline. It got me thinking of other possible ideas for themed groups of figures to release, and wanted to see what other people thought of as well.

The "rules," I guess, would be that it would have to be a group of figures from recent lines (or otherwise known available molds, like the G1 reissue stuff they're doing now) repainted and/or slightly remolded, similar to what we normally get in these sort of lines. Otherwise, the sky is the limit!

Here's one from me:

Renegade Rampage: Move over, Decepticons, there are some new villains to contend with as the evil Go-Bot Renegades find themselves thrust into the Transformers Universe!

Cy-Kill - Remold of Wreck-Gar/Junkheap with a new head
Cop-Tur - Repaint of Siege Spinister
Fitor - Repaint of Thrust

ark-to-thrustor-2-jpg.6599

Top Bottom