Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Pokemon has the most spectacular leaks for some reason.
Whatever places they contract to do their Chinese language translations are leakier than a raft made of swiss cheese, the way some of the clues leakers put out there were given..

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Went on a Retro binge and picked up

SNES
Castlevana IV
Super Mario Kart

NES
Rad Racer
Air Fortress
Bump N Jump
Top Gun

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Never played Genshin Impact, but it does feel like a mobage game turned console game.
I dunno, I'm more interested now, but I'm a bit Fire Emblemed out. So many games on my backlog already. Should I really be getting this game when the main things that interest me is the character dress up and the animals?

unluckiness

Citizen
The main gimmick of summoning older game characters is already FE's own mobile game. They're definitely gonna squeeze cash out of people with DLC rings.

It's also a silly thing but the MC's damn pepsi hair makes me not want to play the game.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, I'm used to crazy anime hair but this particular one bugs me too. I suppose hoping for hair dye options is too much to ask for.

unluckiness

Citizen
Fire Emblem Engage reminds me of the good parts of Awakening, where things are focused on battling with social activities available if you want them but not intrusive to the main gameplay. The engage mechanic is broken though, gonna avoid using it since even hard mode is a cakewalk.

That said, it looks like a mobile game. Not just the Genshin Impact-esque aesthetic, even the UI looks like something designed to be seen on a phone.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
Just in-game currency. There are 12 rings for the story but you can make rings of minor characters. The rings are random though and have levels that you can grind by combining multiple copies of lower leveled rings.

No real money involved but it does not help the mobile game comparisons. Neither does the multiple types of currency for skills, supports, items etc.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
I like how the units you bench come up and beg to be used. It’s not their fault but unfortunately, random level ups do that to you. There is infinite grinding for exp but unfortubately, while it is unlimited, my time isn’t.

Top Bottom