Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20210926_110055.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
These all look so cool together. Glad POTP Elita and Rod Rage are there to change up the molds a bit!

Are the problems with the Tracks use of the mold still present on the Road Rage one?

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
These all look so cool together. Glad POTP Elita and Rod Rage are there to change up the molds a bit!

Are the problems with the Tracks use of the mold still present on the Road Rage one?
The legs don't tab in still but easy to fix

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
Picked up SS86 Gnaw at Target today. Only one on the shelf. I've been wanting him. He's kool. Pretty sure I now have every version of Sharkticon except for the G1? Also, picked up RED Coronation Starscream just for his coronation gear and blast effects (I don't even care about the bot). They fit Earthrise Starscream pretty well, I think!

P9260005.JPG
P9260001.JPG
P9260012.JPG

P9260003.JPG

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
I aim to build this collection as well. Whatever the issues, these repaints are interesting and nobody could have seen them coming when we first learned about Kingdom.

Yeah, I dunno if it's novelty over BW updates, genuinely more effort being put into these repaints, the robot and beast modes being much more characterful than the average vehicle bots so recolors hit differently, or what, but these Kingdom repaints are a lot more striking than usual. I'll probably still skip T-Wrecks and Shadow Panther because the breakage issues with the first runs of those molds are a little too prominent, but I'm definitely intrigued by whatever the rumored Waspinator and Scorponok repaints turn out to be.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Picked up SS86 Gnaw at Target today. Only one on the shelf. I've been wanting him. He's kool. Pretty sure I now have every version of Sharkticon except for the G1? Also, picked up RED Coronation Starscream just for his coronation gear and blast effects (I don't even care about the bot). They fit Earthrise Starscream pretty well, I think!

View attachment 845View attachment 846View attachment 847
View attachment 844
Nice! That pit of judgment background looks awesome!

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
S8XgPMK.jpg

Nevar Raps Backwards

lLYXw6W.jpg

ZgvkXQg.jpg

New Soundwave Ravenspar popped up on Walmart's site again and I immediately bought it because I remembered I had a reason for wanting him before, but I couldn't remember what the reason was so I tried to cancel him, but Walmart sent him anyways, so here he is I guess.

(Incidentally, I'm very glad the Wiki warned me about the lack of gun. Between the stock photos and instructions both showing it, the plastic tray having a big space for it, and the box being all smashed and re-taped together I'd have thought it'd been stolen or something.)

1YTYrhb.jpg

9M58XbZ.jpg

Well ok, I had this vague idea about Ravenspar being this little drone bot, like some NEST UAV got hit by the Allspark and is now an Autobot. The kind of thing that'd totally happen in the original 07 toyline -- Ravenspar even has a bit of Allspark Blue!

Coincidentally, there's a hand-launched drone called the Raven! This is actually working out way better than I had thought.

1q0FX77.jpg

FAJfHjY.jpg

Also, Optimus. Incredibly underpainted, yet the flame decals go over the door windows, and I guess they just had to retool the wheels to get rid of the pins... though the base plastic has a neat metallic shine to it that doesn't come across in photos.
2qrkLJM.jpg

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Having these three doesn't feel as redundant as first I feared! Enjoying them all in their own way. ☺️
(First time posting a pic on the new forums, so apologies if this appears obnoxiously huge to some people or anything like that...)

ypmuEYG.jpg
I feel like the Spiderman meme went terribly wrong.

Top Bottom