Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, the other day, I was thinking...

"What if Rodimus Prime, but G2?"

And so, not finding anything on Google, I made this:

G2RodimusPrime.png

Not a toy recolor, because I didn't really have the time, but I figured I'd leave that to any folks talented (and daring) in that sort of thing.

Edit: Oh, and I apparently forgot to change the Autobot symbol on his chest before sharing. Whoops.

Bass X0

Citizen
I'd like a G2 Mini-Bot box-set with vacuumed metalized parts like the original toys.

Like the original toys, Bumblebee and Hubcap would have entirely black arms. Seaspray would be the purple variation.

DELUXE Bumblebee from Netflix Bumblebee with the SG Goldbug head
DELUXE Hubcap from Selects Hubcap
SCOUT Beachcomber from Power of the Primes Beachcomber
SCOUT Seaspray from Power of the Primes Seaspray

1631948867455.png

Last edited:

Astromagnum

Citizen
Hmmm. G2 galvatron in G2 Megatron colors?

I kind of wanted something zany and g2 with him.

Not sure if that's what I want. But I figured i'd entertain it.

If so, the face needs to be a proper mettalic purple, with orange eyes, Perhaps give him some black eybrows for the heck of it. Silver helmet. The orange barrel maybe in clear purple now? With purple backing and orange details? And, yeah the underoos should be green. Silver painted feet Obviously, and silver painted fists. I mean go all out lol. And yeah the cannon should have a deco with the words Big stick on it. On the non cannon front part.

I'd go for an original G2 style deco for him though. Where the orange cannon has more glitter, and very lightly silver frosted airbrushing that borders on clear. Just something that exagerrates everything Galvatron. Maybe some electical tampos or something.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Now having Wingfinger, he'd make a fun BW version of Whirl. Besides that, I also want a Predacon version, preferably on clear plastic (green?) to mirror the Skelivore and Tricranius releases.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I'm disappointed that Wingfinger doesn't have a redeco along those lines yet (or it got canceled or whatever). I've skipped the other regularly colored releases in favor of the more interesting Skelivore and Tricranius.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Yeah, I'm disappointed that Wingfinger doesn't have a redeco along those lines yet (or it got canceled or whatever). I've skipped the other regularly colored releases in favor of the more interesting Skelivore and Tricranius.
I'm not giving up hope yet. Both Skelivore and Tricranius (and Transmutate as well) got released outside the main Kingdom line after their realistic original decoes, so I think there is still a shot

Bass X0

Citizen
Sparkabots vs. Triggercons

- Autobot Sparkabot Guzzle from Earthrise Micromaster Bombshock (with new head)
- Autobot Sparkabot Fizzle from Earthrise Micromaster Roller Force (with new head)
- Autobot Sparkabot Sizzle from Earthrise Micromaster Ground Hog (with new head)
- Decepticon Triggercon Ruckus from Earthrise Micromaster Roller Force (with new head)
- Decepticon Triggercon Windsweeper from Siege Micromaster Visper (with new head)
- Decepticon Triggercon Crankcase from Siege Micromaster Highjump (with new head)

Throttlebots vs. Titanium-Class Destruction Drone box-set

This set would be based on a scene from Marvel U.S. #30 The Cure!

- Autobot Throttlebot Chase from Siege Micromaster Swindler (new head)
- Autobot Throttlebot Freeway from Siege Micromaster Swindler (new head)
- Autobot Throttlebot Searchlight from Siege Micromaster Roadhandler (new head)
- Autobot Throttlebot Rollbar from Siege Micromaster Highjump (new head)
- Autobot Throttlebot Wideload from Transformers 2010 Legends Long Haul (new head)
- Decepticon Titanium-Class Destruction Drone from Kingdom Warpath

1633169823275.png

Heroic Autobot Sights vs. Evil Autobot Sights

It would be revealed that the the Pteranodon Sights that Jackpot is now paired with is actually the evil Autobot Sights from the Shattered Glass universe, and not the heroic Sights with a new beast mode as believed! Each would have the same black and blue color scheme. As neither had a robot mode previously, they do not require new heads.

- G1 Sights from Kingdom Maximal Skywarp
- SG Sights from Kingdom Predacon Terrorsaur

Soundwave Spy Patrol

The three have identical black color schemes in robot mode, but their secondary color schemes only show in beast mode.

- Decepticon Ravage from Titans Return Pounce
- Decepticon Buzzsaw from Titans Return Wingspan
- Decepticon Laserbeak from Titans Return Wingspan

Last edited:

Blot

Citizen
Man, it's a drone and the Decepticons still programmed it to be a jerk. They really are evil!

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
So because of the golden disk card with Blackarachnia in her TM2 colors I keep thinking of what else they could do (not that they're making that Blackarachnia).

Scorponok in his transmetal mcdonalds colors would look good I'd bet.

Rhinox maybe combine his foxkids colors with mcdonalds Rhino

And Cheetor as mcdonalds Panther.

I kind want to try making these, but I've never painted my transformers I'd probably break them during dis- or re-assembly. But I think I would buy a two or four pack of them.

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, a leak, then months later the official reveal. If that.

I am curious about seeing Dinobot in his McTransmetal colors. Those are some sweet colors.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Give it the Infinitus Titan Master to enhance the Optimus look of the original figure, but otherwise spot on!

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I'd love to see the supposed upcoming Tarantulus in his Fox Kids colors.
I thought of him but figured we haven't seen the toy yet, but that is a favorite of mine.

Well, a leak, then months later the official reveal. If that.

I am curious about seeing Dinobot in his McTransmetal colors. Those are some sweet colors.
I also thought of that but I don't know how it would look.

Maybe on a Grimlock?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
A Grimlock might make the most sense with the wings and where the dino head ends up in robot mode. Though that would have one bulky raptor mode.

Top Bottom