Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Legacy, please?

-ZacWilliam, terrible wolf boy please?
Heh, no way would Legacy make him look that faithful in robot mode. He'd get a more humanoid head with only vague dog-like facial features, and would stand more upright.

Also no tail. Geewun-ification would remove the silly furry tail.

Chances are he'd probably end up looking something like Kup, Ironhide, or Trailbreaker.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
But is Velocitron Cosmos like Netflix Soundwave where Walmart owns the mold for a certain amount of time? That’s why we haven’t seen Earth mode Soundwave in regular Hasbro packaging because it’s Walmarts to do with as they please. If Walmart owns Cosmos, Hasbro may not be able to do a PR with him, unless they work something out.

How long does Walmart own that mold for anyway? Gotta figure that’s why we got a clean siege PR vs the Netflix Earth mode.

Last edited:

MrBlud

Citizen
No one knows. Goldbug means the Bumbleebee one recently became free. Speculation is SG Soundwave will be the Boombox version.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Is the Bumblebee mold free or is it a loophole because it is Goldbug? I'll never understand the inner workings of this.

Blot

Citizen
Heh, no way would Legacy make him look that faithful in robot mode. He'd get a more humanoid head with only vague dog-like facial features, and would stand more upright.

Also no tail. Geewun-ification would remove the silly furry tail.

Chances are he'd probably end up looking something like Kup, Ironhide, or Trailbreaker.
Or Tarantulas, Inferno, Megalo Convoy, Jhiaxus...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Or Tarantulas, Inferno, Megalo Convoy, Jhiaxus...
Those guys weren't G1-ified because they weren't as stylized as the Prime, Animated, and RID'15 designs. According to this current Hasbro team, stylized designs like that get G1-ified, sadly. 😒

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
TM2 (Official Original and Tealeaf Legacy).png

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I'm not overly happy with the drab colour scheme of the new one... but I'm still going to buy it.

Top Bottom