Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Nah! He's a big ol' softie!

48DA1479-3692-4DEB-95A9-45481FAC73C3.jpeg

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
On the other side of the blade, Sabrblade does have a point. Because of this show, I was well into my 30's before I knew that his name was Miyamoto Usagi and not Usagi Yojimbo.
I'm 49 in a few weeks and I'm just NOW finding this out.:LOL:

Caldwin

Citizen
Hmm... I don't know about as good as Turtles in Time, but I do think it's the best on the NES.

And that's nothing against the other two games. It's just that III really is that good. It took everything II did and did it so much better.

The unfortunate thing is that the SNES was already out by the time III hit store shelves with Turtles in Time right around the corner. So most people (myself included) didn't give it the time of day at the time. Thankfully it's gotten a second chance.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Got the heads up from BBTS that my Super7 Slash is getting ready to ship. Looks likentheir wave 5 and 6 shipped together.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hot take: TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project is the best NES TMNT game and almost as good as Turtles in Time on the SNES.
I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a 16-bit fan remake to bring it in line with the other arcade titles.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
So what's the plan? I mean, you ordered the Neutrinos, you should darn well get the Neutrinos. On the other hand, Usagi is a pretty darn cool figure itself.
Return it to Target for my money back (already done) and hope that the Neutrino set comes back in stock or I find it in person.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
FmnfSSr.jpg

Unexpected birthday gift: Metalhead!

T4A9EAh.jpg

XEQeV2y.jpg

JtSgbym.jpg

And because I put thought into how a toy could work the controls:
1TnFt8N.jpg

Despite being a big fan of the series, this is my first TMNT in ages -- last was a Mouser multipack like a decade ago, and before that, actual Turtles... jeez the 90s? This might be incentive enough to track down my old faves Krang and Baxter Stockman.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love Metalhead. Out of all the new TMNT product coming out, if I were to pick only one or two, it'd be the Metalheads.

Caldwin

Citizen
Got the heads up from BBTS that my Super7 Slash is getting ready to ship. Looks likentheir wave 5 and 6 shipped together.

I really hate BBTS's preorder. "Shipping in August." August comes and goes. Several days in to September it finally updates "Shipping in September" with one saying "shipping 3rd quarter" which at this point can only mean September. Less than one week left in September and still no word on anything."

Top Bottom