Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
On a side note, how do you like his custom chain and Matrix? That's not the one that came with him.
Pretty good :) whats the Matrix from . Mp01?
I don't remember how different his official Matrix looks but your chain looks a lot nicer.
Stock chain looked like this
20210924_135733.jpg

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I need to get myself a Tripredacus somehow. I've seen the instructions. I've seen video reviews. I've seen how one bot becomes both arms. But I still don't understand how one bot becomes both arms. I need to experience this.
Its very simple once you experience it

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Having to nearly rip a bot in half for the combiner mode is an amazing experience. Ram Horn's individual mode suffers heavily as a result, but it's totally worth it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
His individual robot mode doesn't even look that bad. A lot of Beast Wars robot modes were just as awkward.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Energon Starscream is one of my absolute favorite molds. A little QC work and it could be a top 5 figure. I even picked up a bagged Leozack from eBay a few years ago, I tease the Banzitron one every 7 or 8 months but never pull the trigger.

Blot

Citizen
His individual robot mode doesn't even look that bad. A lot of Beast Wars robot modes were just as awkward.
Honestly the three components shoulder their burdens a lot better than the three components of Magnaboss. Those guys all have horrible kibble issues and the combination is still "Ironhide does 90% of the work"!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Saw these guys in the store the other day. I don’t collect any of these but thought about getting it for my kids.

Attachments

• 1BF147DE-ACBA-4973-ABE3-0613BA62FAA1.jpeg
    1BF147DE-ACBA-4973-ABE3-0613BA62FAA1.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 262

Top Bottom