Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
20220815_124434.jpg

Car hat!
I now understand why people are not fond of the kingdom tracks mold after handling Road Rage, but, eh, it's alright

Her leg panels are not perfect, but don't feel loose enough for me to bother with any sort of fix

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Car hat!
I now understand why people are not fond of the kingdom tracks mold after handling Road Rage, but, eh, it's alright

Her leg panels are not perfect, but don't feel loose enough for me to bother with any sort of fix
The Tracks mold looks good in both modes, but I just do not enjoy going from one to another.

Road Rage definitely wears it better, though!

CEEFAX

John Carpenter of Mars
Citizen
Funny you mention (Cybertron) Mudflap; I just yesterday dug out my Demolishor.
Such a wonderful figure, and no less than TWO sculpted interiors behind the lovely green translucent plastic.
Not to mention his particularly notorious, er, feature; he might getting on in years, but he can still keep that thing up no problem. :D

IMG_1503.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Maximal T-Wrecks (Robot Mode Sword).png
Maximal T-Wrecks (Robot Mode Profile).png
Dinobots.png

Maximal T-Wrecks (Robot Mode).png

Maximal T-Wrecks (Beast Mode - Full Underbelly Markings).png

Maximal T-Wrecks (Beast Mode).png

Maximal T-Wrecks (Torso & Head).png

Maximal T-Wrecks (Claws).png

Maximal T-Wrecks (Beast Mode Underbelly).png

Maximal T-Wrecks ( Acid Blaster Detail).png

Added:
- Metallic blue paint on the crotchplate and over part of the dino-head blaster.
- Metallic red to the hard palate (top of mouth) and inner circle of "mouth-blaster" (out of shot).
- Silver paint to dino claws on feet and arms.
- Clear (dark) green and light green paint on both bot and dino eyes.
- Maximal symbol on left breastplate.
- Drybrushed military tan/grey/green to the beast mode underbelly.

If and when I get the correct paints/time, I'll add:
- Bronze paint to the head.
- Tan paint details to the chest and upper thighs.
- Terracotta paint on the grey parts of the dino skin (such as on the front foot joints, etc).
- Tail/claw "shield" removal mod.

Please excuse the non-matching metallic paint on the crotchplate, as my regular metallic blue ran out! Also, a clear coat was added to most of the painted areas.

Also, I saw this (possible?) add-on for this toy in an image search. Apparently, it was sold at Ebay, but wasn't available when I clicked there (as is usually the case with Ebay links).

s-l300.jpg

Also, I noticed that T-Wrecks' beast mode is a dead ringer to "Diablo" from the 90's game, "Primal Rage" AND if you shift his colours a bit, they revert back to BW Megatron...

5XfC5CT.gif

T-Wrecks to Megatron and Back.gif

Megatron to T-Wrecks & Back.gif

Last edited:

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Funny you mention (Cybertron) Mudflap; I just yesterday dug out my Demolishor.
Such a wonderful figure, and no less than TWO sculpted interiors behind the lovely green translucent plastic.
Not to mention his particularly notorious, er, feature; he might getting on in years, but he can still keep that thing up no problem. :D

View attachment 8898
So many years later, he's still epic.

Top Bottom