Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Honestly, the whole cell phone has got to be that jones lawyers must ******* hate him. I can't imagine he would hire people so powerfully incompetent, not with how much cash he has and how much is on the line here.

Cybersnark

Citizen
It's the age-old ethical dilemma; what does a defense attorney do when they know their client is guilty and unrepentant?

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Welp. We now have multiple candidates for governor across the country openly pledging to hand Trump the 2024 election even if he loses. The only thing that can save us now is for him to lose the primary and run anyway as a third party, giving Biden such a landslide that no amount of sabotage can overpower it.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
On the one hand, how many of them are just saying that because their own bases are heavily pro-Trump and they're just trying to keep the cult on their side?

On the other hand, can we really afford to assume that anymore?

wonko the sane?

Citizen
You can believe them all you want: when they are celebrated for being monsters is when there's a real, actual problem.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I'm not doubting at all that they're all monsters. I'm just wondering if they're saying they'll boost Trump just to get midterm votes from the cult and plan to dump him afterwards like the political cancer he's become, or if they actually mean to do it. Not that there's any real difference now anyway, it's just a curiosity.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The walls are closing in. They even broke into his safe! lol

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Their attempted coup failed an that's with dear leader keeping the national guard away from the capitol. I'm not sure Biden would show that kind of restraint.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Honestly, I'm kinda worried about the number of people whom will simply jump straight to violence now. I mean, probably not enough to actually stop the investigation (one way or another.) but random civil servants best be wary: you never know when a postie, or a street sweeper is part of the deep state conspiracy.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Stopping the investigation won't prevent violence. If anything, showing them that they can bully their way through it will just embolden them further, because it shows that there's no consequences.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Well, yeah, Biden put forward a plan to do something, of course the Republicult lines up to oppose it. It's all most of them do.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Its getting better check out the new story about Manafort

Its so funny to think that Trump was so ...ahem "safe" in Florida

Top Bottom