Wreck 'N Rule Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Amazon

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Mine shipped as well. All these early releases that were supposed to come later are making it really hard for me to save up for BotCon at the end of the month.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Now Amazon is showing them for me as Temporarily Out Of Stock, which... thanks, Amazon.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Mine shipped as well. All these early releases that were supposed to come later are making it really hard for me to save up for BotCon at the end of the month.

Yeah, I'm not going to Botcon but I just ordered the expensive Goldbug 4-pack from Target and I was planning on driving around today to see if I could find any Velocitron figures (ok, pretty much just Cosmos), but since these guys shipped I think I maybe out of funds to do that till next week.

-ZacWilliam, I don't need dead on release dates but like say within a month of the time listed would be nice.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Yeah, I'm not going to Botcon but I just ordered the expensive Goldbug 4-pack from Target and I was planning on driving around today to see if I could find any Velocitron figures (ok, pretty much just Cosmos), but since these guys shipped I think I maybe out of funds to do that till next week.

-ZacWilliam, I don't need dead on release dates but like say within a month of the time listed would be nice.
I did find a case in Springfield and Chicopee, so there definitely out in the area.

Glitch

Citizen
Could make a animated Legacy movie out of this set.
Neil Ross as Springer
Kevin Michael Richardson as Bulkhead
Jeffery Dean Morgan as Overlord/Giga
Keith David as Glitch/Tarn
A movie where the Wreckers,, formed from a multiverse traveller, are tasked to destroy Overlord only the Decepticon Justice Division intercept him.

Shadewing

Citizen
Got to say that while I don't think it makes even remotely a good Prime Bulkhead, the Wrecker Bulkhead is still a dope toy and I love the new color scheme.
Personally, I think he looks a lot better then the regular release, as the 'black pants' really help tie the torso and legs togeather.

Was Idly thinking about a hypothetical wave 2; my ideas for it

G2 Manta Ray (Blurr remold) with BM Skydive (Wingfinger repaint maybe remold)
Comics Xarron (Core Megatron remold) with G1 Ironfist (Crankcase remold)
Diaclone Topspin (TR Topspin repaint)
Toxitron (Laser Prime repaint, Cab only)
G2 Pyro ( Seige Inferno remold, or maybe CW Hot Spot)

Can't do a lot of tradtional guys; No recent G1 Sandstorm. Not sure if people would want TR Broadside again. No good mold I can think of for Roadbuster or Whirl. Rack and Ruin would probably need a dedicated mold. So that leaves completing the Rotor force Autobots, and throwing in a reuse of Wingfinger since he's not gotten any other reuses yet and BM Skydive would be an probably an easy character to make him into. Of course the most popular set would likely be Xarron and Ironfist, both of which are popular characters without much for modern toys. Of course also completing the Diaclone Jumpstarters. Figuring out two Voyagers (in keeping to the same release style as wave one) was the hardest. Toxitron seems like a popular character to do, and since Funpub made him a wrecker he could be slotted here. I didn't really want to double up on universes, since wave one didn't, but I couldn't think of another possible voyager scale toy; and since Pyro was previously an inferno repaint I figured this would get a non-GPS non-expensive option would be for a new Pyro. Though my ideal would be him repainted/remolded from CW Hotspot since that would give him a look closer to his original toy.

Shadewing

Citizen
Mostly tried to think of a use for Wingfinger, and thought BM Skydive would be more interesting then random new character that will likely never get an actual fiction.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Mostly tried to think of a use for Wingfinger, and thought BM Skydive would be more interesting then random new character that will likely never get an actual fiction.
That works. Skydive would be a perfect fit for the Wingfinger mold.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
However else I might feel about their other offerings, Toyhax/Reprolabels has some nice stuff for the Wreckers sets. I kind of want more real estate occupied in robot mode to really match the obnoxious "cover the entire shin in weird wires" of the original, but this set for Springer is tempting me to get, well, Springer.
labels-for-legacy-wnr-springer.jpg

Also, despite myself I'm now wondering about getting Impactor and switching that headsculpt for the Fan Vote 3-pack one. They have a pretty good set to dress him up too, with the hazard striping from the Fan Vote deco. And the pricing on the labels so far is not absurd... but, again, it's gonna get me to have to buy a whole new figure, which is a bigger hurdle.
labels-for-legacy-wnr-impactor.jpg

expensive.jpg

Top Bottom