The Repaint Concept Thread

Rycochet

Citizen
f8SW1Ax.png

Since it's been done the other way round.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Thinking more about this, I got to trying to see what other molds could work for some of the other Transtech designs. With a new head and a new chestplate, Studio Series Jet Shatter might work well for Silverbolt.

SS-toy_Shatter_Jet.jpg

Silverbolttranstech.jpg

Silverbolt02.jpg

Unless there's another mold out there with big cylinders on its shoulders and wings that hang down like that.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Given where we are, I suspect this is probably going to happen in some form.
There's been a whole conversation about it over in the Legacy thread, wherein people were talking about how Mark Maher said that retooling Pointblank into Armada Blurr was too much for Hasbro to do.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Whether retooling Pointblank into Armada Blurr is feasible or not, now I really want that Peacemaker recast in that gorgeous blue!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, maybe he meant retooling him beyond an alt head (like IDK, other changed parts that might bring him more in line with his Armada appearance). This looks nice.

Lobjob

Citizen
So..I want to repaint and use my extra Waspinator head from Skywasp to make either a plane Waspinator or car Wasp and am willing to use any mold from any line that seems appropriate. Any suggestions?

Shadewing

Citizen
Well the most fitting choice, would be using some version of the Cliffjumper mold, maybe a Bug Bite since White it easy to paint. Becuase that would be the closest to Animated Wasp sharing a mold with Bumblebee

Lobjob

Citizen
I was also debating making my own take on botcon's pre beast wars waspinator. Either way, that set gave me three extra heads i gotta find somthing to do with.

Top Bottom