Marvel Cinematic Universe - General Thread

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Pretty sure it was previously announced that Cox would be appearing as Matt Murdock in She-Hulk.
?!?! For real? That's amazing!!!

Hey, have they ever had a comic encounter before? I know for sure that Matt didn't appear in the Dan Slott She-Hulk. As far as I can remember.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I love it!!!

I only saw the Netflix Daredevil and dang if Charlie Cox wasn't awesome in it. Honestly had better fight scenes than some of the Marvel movies.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen

Concurrent with SDCC 2022, fans have discovered several trademark filings by Marvel Studios in the EU:

• Avengers: Secret Wars
• Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
• Captain America: New World Order
• Thunderbolts
• Hercules: Rise of the Gods
• Celestials: End of Time
• Captain America: Red, White and Black
• Avengers: Eternity Wars
• Midnight Sons
• Red Guardian: Generations
• Runaways: New Era
• Shang-Chi and The Wreckage of Time
• The Black Knight: Origins
• Nomad
• Avengers Academy
• Avengers Timeless
• Avengers Excursion
• Timeless Saga
• Eternity Saga
• Sam Wilson Captain America

Shadewing

Citizen
Some of those sound like they were filing multiple titles for the same movie to see what sticks.

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen

He-tell-me is now claiming that Giancarlo Esposito has a good shot at becoming the Professor X of the main MCU setting.
Would need to see him with the shaved/bald head.

Some of those sound like they were filing multiple titles for the same movie to see what sticks.

Yeah, guessing they just wanted to lock down the potentials, or maybe titles for supporting cartoons, games etc.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
8392155B-0E7A-4C5D-8CE4-58C98020563F.jpeg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
You like Marvel? You like classic Universal Monsters? They just dropped their "Halloween Special" trailer, which is based on Werewolf by Night. I'm sure there are a bunch of supernatural Marvel characters getting cameos in here I don't recognize :

Oh hey! It's Man-Thing!

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
At D23, Marvel Studios finally confirmed casting rumours for Thunderbolts in 2024.

The all-star team-up will feature Florence Pugh's Yelena Belova, Sebastian Stan's Bucky Barnes, David Harbour's Red Guardian, Wyatt Russell's US Agent, Hannah John Kamen's Ghost, Olga Kurylenko's Taskmaster, and Julia Louis Dreyfus' Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Wow, WerewolfByNight was AWESOME. As a kid who grew up loving Universal horror films and then grew to love comics this was literally everything I could have wanted it to be.

-ZacWilliam, I hope we see Jack and Ted again, sooner than later.

MrBlud

Citizen
It was phenomenal

Only little nit was Elsa was decidedly *not* Comics Elsa but maybe this is where she truly starts.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, this kinda feels like its an Origin story for her, while introducing WereWolf by Night and Man-Thing at the same time; the later maybe being extremely important in the coming phases if he's still the guardian of the nexus of all realities.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw it. It was amazing! I thought they were hunting the werewolf first then, whaaaaaat, what's Man Thing doing there? Hehe

Well, he's goofy now but still a killer, yikes. If he comes back, I wonder if they'll link him to that Man-Thing horror movie in... The 2010s?

Very cool to see a Wakandan. I dunno the style of clothes in that mystic city in Shang Chi but if that guy was related, would be cool.

Who's the guy with the axe and freaky white suit guy too?

Does Elsa have a presence in Marvel now? I was only introduced to her in the hilarious Nextwave series. And her... brother in that Avengers Arena where they were killing teen heroes. I read that she was suppose to be Jeff the Land Shark's next owner but they changed it to Kate Bishop cuz she had a tv show.

Anyway, it was a very cool yet very bloody special. Hope they make another one for Christmas. Dunno how but it would be funny.

Top Bottom