The Repaint Concept Thread

Rycochet

Citizen
I try to avoid doing things I think are probably inevitable like Seekers and Diaclone stuff, given how Hasbro are dusting off the weirdest things these days, the deepest cuts are needed to get to the things that won't end up in selects or a retailer exclusive line.

Rycochet

Citizen
VBCYIq5.png

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Okay, that proves that if they had made that mold into Cybertron Crosswise instead of Prime Knock Out, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! It works so much better as Crosswise!

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
there always seemed to be at least one model which was yellow and black.

The original was Sony's Walkman Sport, which had rubber gaskets on the cassette and battery doors to make it 'weather resistant', so you could have it out with you in a drizzle and not worry about it dying from slight exposure to water. It didn't take long for some of their competitors to make models that were just yellow for the sake of knocking off the aesthetic though.

ssg 4 life

Citizen
i think cryotek is more feasible unless they would be willing to do all that extra tooling for a pulse exclusive. it'd be cool, but i can't see them going the extra mile with a new head and wings

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Yeah, and to really make it accurate, the helmet would have to be attached to a separate control harness with its own set of arms, since Megatron's real arms are wrapped inside his cybernetic cloak.

PrometheusUnbound_control_harness.jpg
366.gif

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
Yes, THAT is what I want from a BM Megatron. I don't think I'd be happy with "BM toy upscaled" I want one thats show accurate.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I keep looking at Impactor and wondering if we could get a Tulcas/Tanker out of him. Complete the Dorvack trio, and make more Convertors references in one shot.

Top Bottom