Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Just put a Titan-class bot in her old bed and tell her you rented out her room.

I sometimes make a little comic for the Svengoolie movie of the week (usually without bothering to actually look up the movie first, which sometimes leads to implosion). This week is Forbidden Planet, I only know one thing about the movie. This idea may not pass their standards.

52143440853_da749c82f4_o.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm not gonna lie. I'm extremely jealous of anyone that has both a Svengoulie figure AND and Interocitor.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just put a Titan-class bot in her old bed and tell her you rented out her room.

I sometimes make a little comic for the Svengoolie movie of the week (usually without bothering to actually look up the movie first, which sometimes leads to implosion). This week is Forbidden Planet, I only know one thing about the movie. This idea may not pass their standards.

52143440853_da749c82f4_o.jpg

As a non-transformers related aside, if you haven't ever actually seen Forbidden Planet, you should totally watch it. It's a great movie. In a lot of ways it's like a prototype of Star Trek, TOS. I watch Sven pretty sporadically depending on what movie he's going to be showing, but I definitely plan to tune in for this one.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nope, it'll be entirely new to me, I hope I can get it to tune in without blipping out on me!

I understand. I don't get MeTV on my cable, and we're quite a ways from Chicago ("Berwyn!" "No, Chicago"), so I usually have to spend a few minutes adjusting the antenna and hope the weather holds in order to watch.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still haven't transformed my Black Zarak yet. Man, when I get back from holiday with the family, I really need to get back to my collection. I have really been wanting to put together a Decepticon City using my Trypticons, Scorpinok, and Zarak.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
After taking some pictures of the classic Wreckers lineup, I felt a need to put together a Mayhem Attack Squad, too. Sadly, a lot of those characters haven't been given good modern updates, so I subbed in some figures that seemed like they could fit in as "original characters" like how the old comics made up Rack'n'Ruin and Impactor (plus Krok, since he was in the Scavengers with several of these guys).
52156218264_548e4d246d_h.jpg

52156218134_14265fc886_h.jpg

52156217719_ff78e4232b_h.jpg

Since there isn't a new Venom, Insecticon here is filling in as kind of a mashup of Venom and Barrage

52154966177_9275828319_h.jpg

Hey! That's MY color scheme! Give it back!

52154965942_a7000146a0_h.jpg

52156216784_88c441e7bd_h.jpg

If Bulkhead can be a Wrecker, than it only logically follows that Lugnut should be on the Mayhem Attack Squad.

Last edited:

Top Bottom