Transformers: The Basics

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Swindle is probably up there.

Edit: Checking over wiki disambiguation pages, out of the names suggested in this thread, it looks like the winners are Jetstorm and Ransack, tied at 7. (This counts Animated Jetstorm as a variation on BM Jetstorm, which feels wrong but they're definitely not completely unrelated as per the original question.)

Last edited:

Nevermore

Citizen
As a European resident, Chris should know that the G2 Power Masters were only spelled "Power Masters" with a space on English-only packaging that was available in Australia and New Zealand. European multilingual packaging spelled them "Powermasters", in one word.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nice! Long, long ago I bought a Cybertron Supreme Starscream off the K-mart clearance shelf. It's been my "Underbase Starscream" ever since.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dunno when I'll have time to check that out, anything particularly noteworthy happen there?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Dunno when I'll have time to check that out, anything particularly noteworthy happen there?
You could say that. ;)

Here's probably the biggest announcement in the video (at least, IMO):

To anyone here who is going to be attending TFNation in the UK later this year, Chris McFeely and Jim Sorenson will be hosting a very very very special panel that Chris, in this livestream video, calls "one of the most important panels ever held at a Transformers convention."

Chris cannot tell us anything about it, but is very excited about it. He also cannot guarantee that it will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube for all to see, so it may be prudent for those in attendance to take notes on the panel, like when TFWiki users (and former Allsparkers) Jalaguy and Wadapan took diligent notes on the live script reading of the "Trial of Megatron" three-parter for Animated season 4 back in 2019.

Top Bottom