Transformers Legacy toyline

The Phazer

Citizen
Lots of reviews of Motormaster popping up.

I feel like it was actively misleading of Hasbro not to let slip that the combined mode has a huge chunk of leftover parts that they neglected to show in any of the pictures, especially when taking paid orders.

Between that, the awful looking painted windows, the proportional weirdness and the super short trailer it's not actually very impressive for the cost of the Commander Class.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Honestly, what worries me more is both the back of the trailer that looks to just have weird gaps, not fitting together even as well as Titans Return Powermaster Prime, and also that a lot of the silver seems to be the 'swirly' type that sometimes goes GPS even though it's not actually gold. I've had it happen enough to spot it, I'm hoping it's just the lighting in the pictures I've seen so far.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Normally I'd be bothered by leftover pieces, but I'm already struggling to imagine how they got so much Menasor out of so little trailer. How huge would Menasor be if it did use all the pieces?

Of course it probably helps that Motormaster actually forms a meaningful chunk of Menasor instead of just crumpling into a cube and hiding in a back. I don't know how the quality turned out, but the design is phenomenal.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Lots of reviews of Motormaster popping up.

I feel like it was actively misleading of Hasbro not to let slip that the combined mode has a huge chunk of leftover parts that they neglected to show in any of the pictures, especially when taking paid orders.

Between that, the awful looking painted windows, the proportional weirdness and the super short trailer it's not actually very impressive for the cost of the Commander Class.
The fact that there is a lot of the base mode left over after combining is something that was mentioned in the reveal stream but easily missed. They talked about how Menasor can use the gun emplacement with it changing configuration to fit his taller height. Something I picked up on (as did others), but something it seems the majority missed, at least at first.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I was a little iffy on getting 86 Arcee, but I just saw a picture of how her legs store in vehicle mode and it's actually kind of neat and way better than the ER version despite them both being "shove the limbs into a car shape box"

The pictures are from one of the designers, along with a bit of information on the design of the toy.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm glad they replacing the forearms on that mold, one of the T30 problems to me, were the hands, they looked weird and couldn't hold a standard weapon, plus the fingers, mainly around the thumb was not very good and on one of my copies, broke, the other copy still sealed up in her packing with a few other bots that I gotten over the years with the plan to sell on, one day!

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
It’s certainly a lot better than the Earthrise mild though, I wish the pink and gray were a bit more saturated. She looks somewhat washed out

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ran across this at my local Big Lots:

20220607_173418.jpg

Bought it to see if I can make a proper weapon for Leadfoot once he's out.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
...how big is Leadfoot?!?

Much too small for the gun, but all the working parts are in that orange bit at the "barrel" of the gun, so I'm thinking of taking just that part and adding a handle or clip of some kind. I don't have the Earth-mode Mirage mold to play around with, so I'll wait until I get Leadfoot in-hand before I start working on it.

Lobjob

Citizen
The only problem with Leadfoot is that now I want all of the rotor force.

Unrelated (but kind of related?) I'm still waiting for a full revival of the Laser Rods. I know as soon as I buy up the originals they'll anmounce them or one of them.

Magnusblitz

Citizen
The only problem with Leadfoot is that now I want all of the rotor force.

Unrelated (but kind of related?) I'm still waiting for a full revival of the Laser Rods. I know as soon as I buy up the originals they'll anmounce them or one of them.

Then what're you waiting for, go buy them!!

But yeah, I'll snap all of 'em up... Laser Rods, Rotor Force, Cyberjets, heck even Color Changers...

Top Bottom