What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Patch

Citizen
No no no, the elite satanist cabal prefers to eat live children they've trafficked in from kidnappings at your local Walmart, they're much more rich in adenochrome that way.

Nevermore

Citizen
Also, he apparently thinks being compared to Thanos is a compliment.

But we already knew that. "I am inevitable" and all that.

Also, let's not forget whom George Conway is married to.

Last edited:

Cradok

Citizen
Having done as... careful a Googling as I could, I've got some vague numbers.

A ton of coal will generate about 2500kWh. A coal plant will burn 1.4 million tons a year.

A single human will generate 100-150kWh. Average human weight worldwide is 62kg, so you get 16 humans to the ton, and 1600-2400kWh per ton of human. You'd need to burn somewhere on the order of 25 million humans per plant per year to keep up.

I'm not going to work the numbers any further than that, but I'm sure you can all extrapolate.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Was about to post about noble gasses and then found an article showing how xenon CAN oxidize under certain circumstances.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
What site/app was that even a screenshot of, anyway? I thought Trump's attempt to start his own Twitter competitor already died.

NovaSaber

Citizen
mFb5L6Dh.jpg

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
So that's a no on the First Amendment then? Figures, they only care about the second.

Last edited:

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
At this point I think most of us should be exercising our Second Amendment rights. By which I mean purchasing guns for self-defense, of course. If we let them hold a monopoly on assault weapons, we just make things easier for them when they start going around doing pogroms.

They talk about how the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, and maybe they're right. Only problem is too many of the good guys don't have guns right now.

Anonymous X

Citizen
Have to say, as someone who recognises he lives in a very fucked-up country which has become borderline unrecognisable over the last six years, I’m absolutely dismayed at the regularity of mass shootings in the States. This isn’t right or natural or inevitable. This shouldn’t be allowed to happen almost as a regular and accepted part of national life in any developed country.

Top Bottom