Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Common silver tetras in the trade are bloodfins, rummynoses and redeyes. They’re all relatively hardy as long as the water’s warm enough and haven’t seen too many hugged up ones.

probably was old age, though I hear tetras in general get majorly stressed out when kept in groups that aren’t big enough

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is there a search engine that still searches for the given search terms instead of dropping whatever it finds boring? I'm aware I can just put the terms in quotes but it's gotten to the point where I have to put every single word in quotes or something will get dropped, even though there are tons of results out there for what I'm looking for.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I know what you mean.. My company made our electronic catalog search 'more Google-like' and it is almost worthless now. Brings up parts that don't even fit the vehicle you're searching for, and leaves off the part you actually need half the time. Thankfully, the categories are largely the same as they were way back on the AS400 system, so at least people who can remember the category numbers can still navigate the categories quickly.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
The joke used to be that SEO had broken internet search, but now it's just the search engines not giving you the results you ask for.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
CA090A41-F7C9-4C74-9ACD-7CA0B05ADBE4.png

It's not that I'm trying to not give anyone else a chance to post, it's just that ya'll are too slow.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I never particularly liked Kaiju movies because at some point, fight choreography devolved into taking turns mostly firing crappy special effect beams at each other. Probably because the suits got too big and elaborate for their own good.

probably why I preferred Sentai and Riders to Ultraman.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I never particularly liked Kaiju movies because at some point, fight choreography devolved into taking turns mostly firing crappy special effect beams at each other. Probably because the suits got too big and elaborate for their own good.

probably why I preferred Sentai and Riders to Ultraman.
You may want to check out Ultraman Z then if you haven't - one of his forms is based entirely on wrestling moves.. there's still fancy effects and stuff, but back when it was airing even a pro wrestler or two commented on it. Can't find the tweet I was thinking of right now, but did dig this back up:

Top Bottom