Attachments

• Marbrkfst.jpg
    Marbrkfst.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 53

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
20220411_160010.jpg
Made an Instant Pot (aka pressure cooker) recipe for Cuban styled curried turkey. Pretty darn good. There's raisins in it too, love the little pops of sweetness.

Awhile ago I made deviled eggs just b/c I couldn't remember if I ever had them. They were good but strong in flavor. TMM didn't want to try them so I ended up eating 12 of them over 2 days. Don't think I'll want them again any time soon. XD

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
For my birthday, my girlfriend made me sirloin steak with all the trimmings, homemade Welshcakes and a hand-decorated cheesecake. She's also got me two birthday cards and a limited edition Japanese TF t-shirt.

IMG_20220508_130332.jpg
IMG_20220508_113912.jpg
Primal Birthday Cheesecake~01.png

(Obviously, she wrote my real name, but I'm not sharing that online).

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
For my birthday, my girlfriend made me sirloin steak with all the trimmings, homemade Welshcakes and a hand-decorated cheesecake. She's also got me two birthday cards and a limited edition Japanese TF t-shirt.

View attachment 6041View attachment 6042View attachment 6043

(Obviously, she wrote my real name, but I'm not sharing that online).

I could fart clouds of locusts into her face before opening one of the sealed scrolls that called forth a plague upon the four corners of the Earth and she would still worship the ground I walked upon.

I don't deserve her.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Oooh, I want that chocolate mint ice cream. When TMM and I visited in Oct 2019, I had a Kirby melon soda drink that had jelly bits in it. So weird but tasty.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Oooh, I want that chocolate mint ice cream. When TMM and I visited in Oct 2019, I had a Kirby melon soda drink that had jelly bits in it. So weird but tasty.
You can get chocolate mint icecream easily everywhere, surely?

Btw here are some limited edition crisps that we're eating at time of writing.

IMG_20220515_095747.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Thin, instant noodles with lemon chicken and veggies.
IMG_20220515_191542.jpg

IMG_20220515_124833.jpg

Mochi pizza, with leftover festival "chashu" pork (the meat usually used in ramen).
IMG_20220515_191335.jpg

IMG_20220515_191249~01.jpg

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I bought some ribs from COSTCO thinking it was a double pack. Well wouldnt you know, there were three racks!
ribs.jpg

The steaks were some waygu steaks I bought when my wife and I closed on our house last month, little celebration.
steaks.jpg

The last pic is whats coming for the smoker. Big ol brisket and a tri tip.
hmm.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
IMG_20220522_140942.jpg

Pakistani/Bangladeshi beef biriyani, tandoori chicken, cucumber, spicy hard boiled egg and triangle of some sort of cake. We were given it to eat at our Eid al Fitr celebration run by the Islamic school I work at.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yes, but not Ultraman themed! Also dang, that mochi pizza looks amazing. I have to hit the good Asian market in NJ again sometime.
So, you like Ultraman, eh?

This is available at my local Macky-D's in Japan.
IMG_20220522_174539.jpg

Kumamoto Watermelon and Aomori Fuji Apple. Both are named after respective regions famous for their fruit and the drinks are to promote a new Ultraman film, I think?

IMG_20220522_175016.jpg
IMG_20220522_175013.jpg

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Not really a fan, just have vague familiarity with it and don't mind watching it of it's on. But still, if given a choice b/t regular mint ice cream or nerdy themed mint ice cream, I'll take the nerdy option for fun. Also those drinks look delish.

Top Bottom