Transformers Legacy toyline

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Very excited about a new Fossilizer. I do hope that it becomes available in "natural" colors at some point, too, but I'm happy to buy this version for now.

I already have the standard release Impactor, but I do like this one better. Not enough that I would have splurged had it been a single pack, but enough that I don't mind double dipping if it's the price of admission for Spindle.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Set is cool and I appreciate the changes to Impactor and Spindle both.

Though the CG rendering of Impactor has his hands in purple in tank mode. They must be painting the hands or the non-hand area of the part that flips.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Preordered. I look forward to having Spindle and seeing more of this collection.

I just hope that Amazon doesn't somehow screw this up.

Bass X0

Citizen
Best thing about this whole set is that the name Spindle fits the Dinobot naming scheme, so if they ever want to do one of her with skin she can join Slash on the team.

-ZacWilliam, I havnt bought an Impactor before but this one is the best comic accuracy wise so they make a nice pair to preorder.

Spindle’s chest resembles Power Core Combiners Grimstone’s chest who was a Dinobot.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
ZomboDroid 10052022064438.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
According to the rumor mill, one of these sets will be a Springer / Fossilizer Mammoth 2 pack. Due to errors in judgment, I'm currently overstocked on Springers, so if the rumor holds true and anyone out there doesn't want a skeletal pachyderm, I'd be happy to split a set. Just PM me if all these hypotheticals come to pass.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm gonna guess that the Mammoth will be a retool of Ractonite rather then a new mold

That's what I'd expect as well. Drop off the tail piece and give it a mammoth skull, and it's a reasonable facsimile.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That's what I'd expect as well. Drop off the fail piece and give it a mammoth skull, and it's a reasonable facsimile.
More ideally would be to put the new mammoth skull where the tail went and turn the feet around to face the other way, since mammoth skeletons have the longer legs in front.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I'm conflicted, I want the IDW head Impactor and I see some options on ebay, but this new one looks too great. And new Fossilizer's are always welcome, her chest piece is the same as Paleotrex, although slightly remolded, right? It looks like it could be a new combiner face.

This is kind of a bad time for me, I'm half tempted to wait for all five to be announced before buying any, but I'm nervous about a repeat of Terrorsaur where some linger (I can still get Tigatron and a backup Jackpot if I want) and one sells out fast and is scalped to ridiculous amounts.

And the lineup is apparently this.
Leadfoot, Topspin, Springer, Bulkhead, and Fossilizer Mammoth, so looking at the size of the boxes on Amazon I'm guessing another $45 two pack, two $34 and one $22.

Kinda don't care about half of them or I'd need to see them first, but I think I want the Fossilizer's.

Top Bottom